broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 April 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeathMagnetic1's Contact & Social Links
How do you make custom prices for your debris? I can't find anything on the forum about it and i want to add some different prices for the debris than the original ones.
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
How do you make custom prices for your debris? I can't find anything on the forum about it and i want to add some different prices for the debris than the original ones.

Recommend watching this tut, Buyable Debris: MAKING A ZOMBIES MAP FROM SCRATCH, from ZK, specifically around 12 minutes in. He says you have to use a price that is zombies already.

Edit: I never tried to make a different price, but I would start buy looking in _zombiemode.gsc, and search for debris and then go from there, if you really want something different.

Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 06:54:03 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Yeah, I've watched it allready. The problem is though that i want to add custom prices and i can't find anything in the gsc. file
Marked as best answer by treminaor 10 years ago
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
open up zombiemode.gsc search for 2000, you should come up with all the zombie prices, copy a line and paste it right under the 2000

Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_zombie_hint( "default_buy_debris_2000", &"ZOMBIE_BUTTON_BUY_CLEAR_DEBRIS_2000" );

change both the 2000 to what you want, make sure you do that for debris,door, and area then open up zombie.str, which is found in raw, english, localizedstrings search for BUTTON_BUY_OPEN_DOOR_2000

copy that and copy it and paste it under now change it to what you changed it in zombiemode, for instance if you wanted a door for 5000, make sure all three of those are 5000 and for lang_english, change that to what you want the player to see when they go to buy it then do a full recompile of your map
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Got it, thanks a lot

Loading ...