Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
EmpGeneral's Groups
EmpGeneral's Contact & Social LinksldraweEletricStorm
I am trying to use Harry's craftables with shields and perks,but in getting a lot of errors about missing anim not defined in Animtree multiplayer.atr.I'm adding one by one but looks like it are a lot missing.In his tutorial on modme there isn't anything about that in the instructions.Here is what I've already added:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
		pb_dw_prone_shellshock
pb_dw_crouch_shellshock
pb_dw_stand_shellshock
pb_dw_standjump_land
pb_dw_standjump_takeoff
pt_prone_dw_botharms_reload
pt_crouch_dw_botharms_reload
pt_dw_botharms_reload
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
You shouldn't need those, just comment them out from that file

If you "want" those - they are the dual wield anims from bo1 - you can get em straight out the bo1 mod tools - pop em through Tom bmxs anim converter thing and drop em straight in raw/xanims

I'm seeing a lot of people reporting these errors lately - and quite honestly I didn't bother correcting it as I thought waw would die now bo3 is out

But I'll do you all one last favour and go fix up the downloads in a while. And I'll try to upload a raw version

Could do with someone testing the install with me on team viewer and Skype - as I can't tell on my PC if assets are missing ( because obv I have the assets so won't get errors )

If someone wants to be a helpful hand to the waw community and a test gerbal for me - hit me up
Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 07:28:09 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
EmpGeneral's Groups
You shouldn't need those, just comment them out from that file

If you "want" those - they are the dual wield anims from bo1 - you can get em straight out the bo1 mod tools - pop em through Tom bmxs anim converter thing and drop em straight in raw/xanims

I'm seeing a lot of people reporting these errors lately - and quite honestly I didn't bother correcting it as I thought waw would die now bo3 is out

But I'll do you all one last favour and go fix up the downloads in a while. And I'll try to upload a raw version

Could do with someone testing the install with me on team viewer and Skype - as I can't tell on my PC if assets are missing ( because obv I have the assets so won't get errors )

If someone wants to be a helpful hand to the waw community and a test gerbal for me - hit me up

What good news,glad to hear it!!About the anims, the game forces me to keep the anims in there,otherwise will give a script run time error.Also if you want, I have some bugs and missing functions to report about the shields and craftables.For example in the custom_triggers,it's missing the Init () function(maybe more),if I comment it out from being called in _zombiemode.gsc I can't have a PaP machine,and if I don't the game gives me a script error about the pap trigger.There's a lot more but I don't like to write an essay on UGX
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
its not "missing" anything - thats no longer required and shouldnt be called in your script

and no i dont want a list of problems, i said id fix the "major" issues
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
EmpGeneral's Groups
its not "missing" anything - thats no longer required and shouldnt be called in your script

and no i dont want a list of problems, i said id fix the "major" issues

Ok then,I understand you,it's just that I don't understand nothing about it and I know I'm being annoying,but could you help me just with this problem about doesn't being able to have a pack a punch machine in my map?

Loading ...