UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Certain Prefabs Cause Script Runtime Error?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by madsniper124
Date Registered: 24 February 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
madsniper124's Groups
madsniper124's Contact & Social LinksTheSkeletorSkeletorIsHe
These are the Springfield weaponfiles:

(Image removed from quote.)

Located in root/raw/weaponfiles/sp/, just like Harry said

When I added those into dlc3.csv, I got the zombie_colt error like I've said before. I'll try it again, maybe I did something wrong.

Shame that the background of the site was changed back.

Thanks.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
dunno in my dlc3.csv it has "zombie_springfield" called but ofc i commented it straight back out, but none of those are "zombie_"

did it actually appear in zombies? I mean i know it was on one of the loadout lists but im not sure it ever actually appeared - might explain the missing weapon file

scratch that, i guess itd be this one

also if your zombie_colt error is "unknown item" - youve gone horribly wrong somewhere
Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:56:21 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
madsniper124's Groups
dunno in my dlc3.csv it has "zombie_springfield" called but ofc i commented it straight back out, but none of those are "zombie_"

did it actually appear in zombies? I mean i know it was on one of the loadout lists but im not sure it ever actually appeared - might explain the missing weapon file

scratch that, i guess itd be this one

also if your zombie_colt error is "unknown item" - youve gone horribly wrong somewhere

Maybe not. Adding those into the .csv causes the zombie_colt error and the prefab (which doesn't have a scope?) gives the script runtime error. What is strange to me is that the model of the springfield in the prefab doesn't have a scope, yet the ones with _zombie after it has one.

Am I the only person with this issue?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Adding that other gun does not cause the Colt error... I told you this a post back. All waw guns are called from dlc3.csv - if your getting a error it's a mistake in there

And I don't remember it being in the game at all - only remember the kar, scoped kar and ptrs - this no scope one doesn't exist
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
madsniper124's Groups
Adding that other gun does not cause the Colt error... I told you this a post back. All waw guns are called from dlc3.csv - if your getting a error it's a mistake in there

And I don't remember it being in the game at all - only remember the kar, scoped kar and ptrs - this no scope one doesn't exist

I suppose that I was trying to add a weapon in that wasn't supposed to be in. Case is solved?

Loading ...