More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
Any PS4 players here mind sharing some knowledge of ZNS to an xbox player?

Ive been watching a lot of videos, and reading up on the map, its looking pretty damn good, although it has a lot of negative criticisms.

But I have several questions:

1: Do the Perk Slot Bottle drops from the Skull challenge affect the whole team?

2: Can that challenge be repeated to get more perk slots?

3: Does the free Widows Wine override the 4 perk limit?

4: Ive read that the Perk Slot drops can come from reward plants and Im Feelin Lucky, is this true?

5: How long extra does Temporal Gift make powerups last?

6: And how does Temporal Gift work in that respect, will you continue to have Insta Kill after it runs out for the rest of the team for example?

7: Does Secret Shopper allow ammo purchasing for Wonder Weapons? (Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe and Apothican Servant specifically, I checked YT for gameplay of this Gum but only DE gameplay was out, and the guy could NOT buy ammo for his Bow, but im hopeful this is because Bows don't have a "clip" and buying wall ammo uses the current clip to work out how much ammo to give, as the clip isn't filled, so im hoping they haven't outright ruled out WW's from this gum)

Most of these questions ive trawled YT for the answer, but have had no luck, people just make videos talking about the damn Gums rather than showing how they work.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 July 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
hi
Signature
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
V00D00 BR0's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
1. No, each individual player has their own challenges and rewards.

2. no

3. no

4. hmm not sure I haven't seen it

I don't really know much about the gobblegums, but for #6, it just makes the powerup last longer in general for everyone in the game
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
1. No, each individual player has their own challenges and rewards.

2. no

3. no

4. hmm not sure I haven't seen it

I don't really know much about the gobblegums, but for #6, it just makes the powerup last longer in general for everyone in the game

Thanks for the answers :)
So by that logic, im guessing one person using Temporal Gift, will give everyone the extended powerups? Could see some pretty good use in Co op, one with Temporal Gift, another with Kill Joy
Date Registered: 25 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
hi
V00D00 BR0's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Thanks for the answers :)
So by that logic, im guessing one person using Temporal Gift, will give everyone the extended powerups? Could see some pretty good use in Co op, one with Temporal Gift, another with Kill Joy
oh yeah  :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
5. It doubles the amount of time the perk is available to pick up and lasts when used. Even nuke seemed to last longer. I watched a CodenamePizza live stream and it was tested on there :)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Any PS4 players here mind sharing some knowledge of ZNS to an xbox player?

Ive been watching a lot of videos, and reading up on the map, its looking pretty damn good, although it has a lot of negative criticisms.

But I have several questions:

1: Do the Perk Slot Bottle drops from the Skull challenge affect the whole team?

2: Can that challenge be repeated to get more perk slots?

3: Does the free Widows Wine override the 4 perk limit?

4: Ive read that the Perk Slot drops can come from reward plants and Im Feelin Lucky, is this true?

5: How long extra does Temporal Gift make powerups last?

6: And how does Temporal Gift work in that respect, will you continue to have Insta Kill after it runs out for the rest of the team for example?

7: Does Secret Shopper allow ammo purchasing for Wonder Weapons? (Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe and Apothican Servant specifically, I checked YT for gameplay of this Gum but only DE gameplay was out, and the guy could NOT buy ammo for his Bow, but im hopeful this is because Bows don't have a "clip" and buying wall ammo uses the current clip to work out how much ammo to give, as the clip isn't filled, so im hoping they haven't outright ruled out WW's from this gum)

Most of these questions ive trawled YT for the answer, but have had no luck, people just make videos talking about the damn Gums rather than showing how they work.

Ok, I'll drop my 2 cents in here.

1) No, every player gets their own once they complete their own challenges.

2) No, once they're complete, they're done.

3) No, Widows wine cannot be equipped as a 5th perk, it acts like any other, except you don't pay a cent for it.

4) The "I'm feeling Lucky" and "On the House" Gumballs do affect the team if you got a perk bottle (obviously guaranteed from on the house) and you can get a free random perk from one of the 4 plant variations in Zetsubou no Shima, the Fruit plant to be more precise. The fruit plant will do 1 of three things: 1) give you a free random perk. 2) makes you throw up, which will unlock an achievement and 3) It will give you nothing. This doesn't affect the entire team, only the player who eats the fruit.

5) I don't know the answer to that, since I haven't been able to use that mega gumball :please:

6) Temporal gift would extend the Drop for the entire lobby, yourself included, meaning you can make all drops (with the exception of Nuke) last longer.

7) And no, you cannot buy ammo for you Wonder Weapons. It only allows you to buy ammo for the normal weapons, meaning wonder weapons get shafted, and then the gumball is lying to everyone.

I personally love Zetsubou no Shima, it's a nice map, and feels great.
Hope this answers your questions, but, if someone has answered them better than I have before me, then oh well, now you have another opinion. :troll:
with regards,
JiffyNoodles

Loading ...