Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Imagine title alone has whittled many people down particularly considering the game is nigh on 5 years old but imo it's still fun, hence this post

Basically I'm looking to reach goals I know I can achieve but various factors have prevented me from doing so - availability of team-mates, tech issues, bad luck etc

I currently hold a 40+ round average across the 10 maps and am seeking someone similarly able that's willing to partake in lengthy sessions [Aiming for 50's which can take 7+ hours depending on map etc]

Alongside this primary goal I'd also like to get a full team to perform a task I've thought about since the map 1st released - doing the Shangri-La Easter Egg 4 times [Or at least twice to set up for a 50+]

If you've read this far and haven't clicked or dozed off then I'd like to hear from you and with any luck we could get something going in the near future

Thanks to any and all who take time to check this out
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I wouldn't mind dusting off the old BO1 disc some time, my PSN is steviewonder08
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Im always down to play some BO1 although i do prefer to play PC i do own it on ps3 as welll. COTD is one of my favorite maps but i would suggest a faster strat with the vr11 to make the rounds much faster.

If our connections dont clash i would def be down for some high rounds sometime. feel free to add me x_x--mayhem--x_x
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Thanks guys, I'll add you momentarily as I'm online as I write this :)

CotD is my all-time favourite map, regarding the VR strat, definitely something required to get far in a reasonable amount of time

As for connection, I spent a lengthy period dealing with 2 bars so I am comfortable with almost any setup - even persevered when the framerate nosedives though those games tend to end shortly after that begins :(

Loading ...