UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Is there something wrong with the ragnaroks?

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by GARAG3 W1ZARD
Date Registered: 18 December 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
GARAG3 W1ZARD's Groups
GARAG3 W1ZARD's Contact & Social Linksgorillablurr19GorillaBlurr19
Am I missing something with the rags? Ive tested it now taking everything out the box except for monkeys, dingo, and thunder gun. When I got all that the box keeps/kept flashing the rags but to my surprise landed on a random weapon even tho I took out everything except what I mentiond. It evn gave me the shield which I havent tested yet, its like it couldn't find a weapon to give so it turned everything to true.
It just wont give me the rags, it cant be bcuz I dnt have the dlc cuz it still gives me the mark3z and I dnt have goroed krovi
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
It has nothing to do with you not having the DLC, I'm pretty sure it might just be that it's got a very low box spawn rate possibly... Since right now we have the stuff up to I think Der Eisendrache in the mod tools, they most likely didn't expect people to want the Ragnarok's in the box, so they set the box spawn rate to it really low... That's just a guess, but if you want a wallbuy for them look up CraftDAnimations on youtube, he's got a pack of wallbuy prefabs for every BO3 gun (including the Ragnaroks)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
It has nothing to do with you not having the DLC, I'm pretty sure it might just be that it's got a very low box spawn rate possibly... Since right now we have the stuff up to I think Der Eisendrache in the mod tools, they most likely didn't expect people to want the Ragnarok's in the box, so they set the box spawn rate to it really low... That's just a guess, but if you want a wallbuy for them look up CraftDAnimations on youtube, he's got a pack of wallbuy prefabs for every BO3 gun (including the Ragnaroks)
Its "in the box" because otherwise the script to make it work correctly wont run - and coz "every" dlc item was added to the box

Loading ...