Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
Hey,

I know I wouldn't mate the best gun and scripts MOD, but it's just for fun for myself. I'd like to play on the original maps with a lot of different weapons, both from all maps (so for example with a PPSh-41 and M1921(or however the gun is called) on The Giant), guns from Multiplayer that aren't in zombies, for example the Annihilator as a normal weapon. Also I'd like to edit some scripts (like scripts that has to do with prices etc.)

Now I know I'm asking for a lot. Probably 99% isn't possible. But could anybody start helping me out? I don't want to sound like a noob. In WAW it was pretty easy for me, even in BO1, but in BO3 it's so much harder to figure it out.

You get free cookies if you help and it is helpful.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 December 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Noobforlunch's Groups
Noobforlunch's Contact & Social Links
For the guns you would have to add them yourself as they aren't loaded in giant. Then after that you would make a custom weapon file. The weapon file is found in share > raw > gamedata > weapons > zm after this you go to a map that has the weapons you want and export their animations and models then compile the animations using maya and cod maya tools. As for points you would have to explain what you want. It can be done no problem as I have altered the amount of points you get on spawn and from shooting and killing zombies.
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
For the guns you would have to add them yourself as they aren't loaded in giant. Then after that you would make a custom weapon file. The weapon file is found in share > raw > gamedata > weapons > zm after this you go to a map that has the weapons you want and export their animations and models then compile the animations using maya and cod maya tools. As for points you would have to explain what you want. It can be done no problem as I have altered the amount of points you get on spawn and from shooting and killing zombies.

Well I was mostly thinking about also adding guns from MP into ZM. I tried with a tutorial I found here to add a gun called smg_nailgun (I don't even know which gun this is LOL) but it failed. I really have to use Maya to compile the animations etc.? As I'm not the best with Maya (I haven't used it much either).

As for the points, just altering the cost of certain guns, pack a punch etc., changing a few scripts (and try to add more powerups etc.) just some basic examples. So editing common zombie scripts.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Noobforlunch's Groups
Weapon costs are handled on the trigger or in the weapon file, can't remember which but that is super simple to edit. As far as the guns yes you would hand to use maya. If you are on the bo3 discord add me I am noobforlunch on discord. I will help you out. :)
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Weapon costs are handled on the trigger or in the weapon file, can't remember which but that is super simple to edit. As far as the guns yes you would hand to use maya. If you are on the bo3 discord add me I am noobforlunch on discord. I will help you out. :)

No I'm not and I don't know how to go on the BO3 discord.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Noobforlunch's Groups
You can go here and join it. :)https://discord.gg/2ePrB

Loading ...