Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
Signature
Maps:
Unterwegs
Hello Kitty Remastered
Firing Range
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
So, recently on my map that me and my friend are working on we had like 3 ported weapons. We added them to the box, they worked fine. Recently, we added more weapons, and all of a sudden, NOTHING appears in the box. I give myself the weapon via commands and buy the weapons off the wall, they work. The mystery box has nothing in it when I buy it, and when I grab the nothing, nothing happens. This happened recently, and I would like to know what happened.

Also, I ported some BO1 models, but no matter what I ported, they had some black, dirty textures. This only happens on BO1 models, zombies and xmodels, and idk why this is happening. Here is a pic:

Thanks for the help!
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Are you using 'give all' and then using the box? Are your weapons in dlc3_code.gsc and _zombiemode_weapons.gsc?

The 2nd issue is because your normal maps are broken, BO1 nmls will come out with those messed up squares unless you fix them or make your own.
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
Are you using 'give all' and then using the box? Are your weapons in dlc3_code.gsc and _zombiemode_weapons.gsc?

The 2nd issue is because your normal maps are broken, BO1 nmls will come out with those messed up squares unless you fix them or make your own.
I did not give all and they are both in zombiemode weapons and dlc3 code. I even added true and false next to the ones needed. I had a few weapons before and they were working, and something happened and they just stopped working, even the ones which worked before.

Double Post Merge: July 06, 2016, 03:34:17 pm
I fixed it. I just added a new dlc3_code and it works fine now. Thanks anyways!
Could you maybe tell me in-depth how to fix the textures? They look ugly in my map.
Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 03:34:17 pm by oshawat750

Loading ...