Date Registered: 9 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
codmoddd1234's Groups
codmoddd1234's Contact & Social Links
No fast way to learn scripting. Read old forum post. Do every tutorial you can. Lots of trial and error and one day you will mash out some good code.
I made this for zombiemode. I tested it briefly but it might not work after 50 rounds so u need to do all the testing. Instructions included in the text file. You can edit the waits, cost and distance stuff in the script.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/m1e90iyr668t1iv

If you make a real map ill make you another version with lots of extras.
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
broken avatar :(
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
hi again i have another problem! Is there a way to make the Actor Enemy dog to spawn in and replace hellhounds? this is required for my map to function and i really need help to get them to work as i cant get the round to start aka hellhound round.

i cant seem to get it to work and i dont think replacing the hellhounds model will work. i really need help as this is for my survival map styled like MW3 survival and i want dogs to spawn in like it does in mw3 but with the soldiers on regular rounds as well. im not quite sure how i get the dog to spawn so im desperate for assistance about this problem!

PS thanks for that radiant buy a guy!! it really helped out a lot!! i also managed to get the other one to work aswell!!

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2017, 11:11:11 pm
You need to learn some scripting if you want complete features like that in your map. Or design a great map and other modders will help.
This is only for 1 player and has no checks for if the player is dead or disconnected ect so it will cause issues if the player is being revived.
//untested
//Spawned_guy thread updatemy_pos();
Updatemy_pos()
{
Self endon ("death");
//self is spawned_guy
While(1)
{
Leader = get_players()[0];
Self.goalradius = 512;
Self setgoalpos(leader.origin);
Self waitill("goal");