or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZmGamer

Bugs and Problems W/ The Map

Problems

1. I think the very beginning is a bit too cramp. I'm always leaving early Round 2 or leaving right after Round 1 (5 Knife Kills, 100 Perk Points)
2. This one's major. If you take the Right side route from Spawn, all the way to the ladder, you're able to get onto the ledge next to Jugg and jump into the Box room. Zombies can't get up there, and the zombies that do spawn up there rarely spawn. Brutus can spawn up there, but doing it again means he can't.
3. The first few times I played the map, I couldn't find the Power at all. I think the power needs to be more shown to players. The Power Room isn't a room in the normal map so you don't expect to look there.
4. Some of the triggers for the doors are only one way, and some of them aren't long enough.
5. Wunderfizz Machine doesn't have electricity coming from the one it's at.
6. Zombies climbing the ladders can attack you while on the ladders, and they push you off too often.
7. On the right route for spawn, you can prone next to the wall where Stamin-Up is and get the 100 points through the wall.

Bugs

1. I don't know how / when this occurs, but sometimes you'll die from 1 hit. It may be from Thunder Wall.
2. Sometimes you'll get more ammo than normal on spawn / Max Ammo.
3. Vulture Aid doesn't show Banana Colada.
4. The Purifier doesn't use the 100 ammo it's given, it's a Flamethrower reskin.

This isn't a bug or anything like that, but can you add an option that disables Knife Lunging? Other than that, it's a great map!
8 years ago
Everyone, this maps release was very broken. I will release it later today with the zones fixed (Not my fault lol), and the shield problems fixed. Oh, and most of the known issues.
May be a stupid question, but did you add the Co-Op spawns?
8 years ago
This is basically a box map with bo2 guns and a roof. I mean it's not terrible, but it's kinda the standard box map I geuss.
It was a test map. I wanted to see if I can do things with Radiant. I'm working on a map, as in I'm not even mapping it and I'm just holding the idea in a .txt. It's gonna be a good one. I'm also working on another map with the same exact .txt.
8 years ago
"- Wunderwaffe glitch with Jugg happens."

Freaking Der Reise Wunderwaffe. i would go for SNN Wunderwaffe
I didn't want to add anything else because idk
8 years ago
CoD2Map v1.1 (c) 2002 Id Software Inc. / Infinity Ward
---- cod2map ----
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/main
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_27.iwd (60 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_26.iwd (522 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_25.iwd (139 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_24.iwd (502 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_23.iwd (3 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_22.iwd (529 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_21.iwd (13 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_20.iwd (69 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_19.iwd (52 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_18.iwd (51 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_17.iwd (42 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_16.iwd (44 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_15.iwd (145 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_14.iwd (655 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_13.iwd (400 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_12.iwd (453 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_11.iwd (366 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_10.iwd (549 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_09.iwd (413 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_08.iwd (484 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_07.iwd (755 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_06.iwd (537 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_05.iwd (569 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_04.iwd (711 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_03.iwd (743 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_02.iwd (694 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_01.iwd (350 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\iw_00.iwd (808 files)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//main_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/raw_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/devraw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw_shared
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//devraw_shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw06.iwd (1804 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw05.iwd (1246 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw04.iwd (363 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw03.iwd (28 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw02.iwd (3163 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw01.iwd (5164 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\main\localized_english_iw00.iwd (4592 files)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty World at War//raw/english

File Handles:
----------------------
27018 files in iwd files
Loading map file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\map_source\Generations.map
******* leaked *******

================================

WROTE BSP LEAKFILE: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\map_source\Generations.lin

================================

finding triangle windings...
assigning primary lights...
splitting windings into lightable areas...
coalescing coincident windings...
removing occluded winding fragments...
finding sun shadow casters...
splitting large windings...
merging into concave windings...
fixing t-junctions...
tethering holes to their concave windings...
building lightmap groups...
assigning lightmaps...
finding index mapping and snapping vertices...
triangulating all windings...
0 self-tjunctions fixed
0 degenerate tris removed
smoothing normals...
emitting triangles...
triangulating all windings...
0 self-tjunctions fixed
0 degenerate tris removed
smoothing normals...
emitting triangles...
combining layered materials...
0 vertices couldn't be merged because the textures point different ways
emitting cells and portals...

building curve/terrain collision...
Adding brush neighbor bevels...
Removing redundant brush collision planes...
removed 0 brush sides
elapsed time 0 seconds
Finished processing world entity

Writing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\raw\maps\Generations.d3dbsp
    3 seconds elapsed

Code Snippet
Plaintext
cod2rad -platform pc  -fast -modelshadow  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\raw\maps\Generations" | Error -1073741818

I don't see what's wrong. I got this after adding Harry Bo21's Perks w/ Widows Wine. Can someone help?

Double Post Merge: July 03, 2016, 02:42:00 am
It could be the Leak stuff, but I'd have no idea.
8 years ago
That trailer would make Treyarch proud.
8 years ago
I've bothered these 2 so much that they don't care anymore.

I mean uh...

Thanks?
8 years ago
You must have T4M installed already. My weapon sounds will surely make you hit the sound limit
Hm, I guess. Ever think of "fixing" the sounds so that there isn't that much?
8 years ago
I got same error, so I had to launch map using T4M...
Weird. I didn't get the error when I released it. I even tested the map with a few others, and they didn't get the error.
8 years ago
i some of my errors were from compiling and mod building which i fixed by just closing all my other applications..

hope all is well on your map I'm still having issues spawning zombies :( no one on here is helping me...

latest thing i got was a script error but cant find where it is.. I'll figure it out eventually (trial and error)

Zombiemode_dogs? Zombiemode_utility?
8 years ago
When I try to load the map I get an error that says "exceeded limit of 1600 sound assets."
That may be something on you. I didn't add any custom sounds to the map, except for "poltergeist" which is for debris. Go into the console, type "developer 1" and then type "devmap cubemap". If it works, fine. If it doesn't, type what the error said specifically. I'll see if someone can help.
8 years ago
Oh shit! I didn't realise this had a roof! :o

And an outside? I guess you really did think outside the box for this one (see what I did there? :P)

Sorry I'm unable to make anything close to your Oil Rig. I guess I can't try to make a map fitting to what I'll do in the future, and show it.
8 years ago
What is 'not so typical' about this box map again? Looks like your bog standard generic box map to me from the pictures. :-\ Or is the name ironic? ???

(Image removed from quote.)

I did enjoy this pic though :lol:

Anyway, great job! Congrats, etc.

What Boxmaps do you see have an outside? What boxmaps do you see have a roof? What boxmaps do you see with different weapons from other CoDs?
8 years ago
I had not seen best from Requiem

Just saying, it's a test map. I had no intention of releasing it, but here I am now. It don't consider it my first map. It's far from it. I wanted to test porting, zoning, and all that. It's a Boxmap/Cubemap for a reason.
8 years ago
Loading ...