or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZmGamer

ya but be careful, the way he posts his videos is way out of order (confused the hell out of me and got a lot of errors, i would just use it as a reference and go by the wiki "how to" on here

Actually, his tutorial allowed me to make a map without errors. The only errors I've only gotten were when adding BO2 weapons.
8 years ago
It's a map I just decided to make in 5 days. It's a Cubemap and there's a bit of depth to it.
FeaturesWhat's in the map
- Room with all perks.
- Power Prefab made by me.
- Roof with PaP
- Black Ops 2 weapons made by Nate. (NZS)
- 1 single wall weapon - The PPSH.
- SUPER ADVANCED PATHNODES THAT TOTALLY DON'T BUG OUT!

Pictures(Click to see full album)

Things I want to point out.
1. The lighting.
     It's not the best, but it makes it good. I made the roof as dark as possible so the zombies only had eyes up there. The PaP is barely visible and having basically invisible zombies chasing you looks awesome.

2. The weapon limit
     For some reason, the BO2 weapons only allow you to have 1 at a time. So if you hit the box on round 2, you won't keep your pistol. If you want 2 weapons, go get the PPSH in the spawn room. Yes, the PPSH is replaceable and will allow you to have 2 BO2 weapons. I honestly like the 1 weapon thing. It's like a sort of challenge.
3. The box.
     I kept the Wunderwaffe and the Raygun in there. The BO2 Raygun is also in there, meaning that it is possible to have 2 Rayguns. I kept them both in there for a better chance of getting at least 1 of them.

Also, it MAY require T4M. I've had messages saying that they needed to launch the map via T4M, but I didn't. So Idk.

(Known Bugs)- Upon 3/4 hits of Jugg, red flashing around screen will not show.
- Wunderwaffe glitch with Jugg happens. (Recommended: Don't hurt yourself with the Wunderwaffe)
- Some weapons have glitched reload animations (Remington New Model Army/Sassafras, and probably more)
- The path the zombies take are glitched until all barriers are down. Even then, it's still a bit glitchy.
- I'm not sure, but the first time I tested, PaP didn't work. After some more testing, PaP did work. If you get the time, test PaPing the AN94 and see if it doesn't work.

Download
8 years ago
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Modtools+Installation+Guide

pick the all in one option from MEGA (it takes awhile)

then just copy and paste to your root directory

Non-Steam Install: C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty World at War\

Steam Install: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\

then download the UGX Modtools Patch v1.0.6: from the UGX Download Server

this guy GAM3VIDZ is pretty good
(Content removed from quote.)
I'm stuck on getting my zombies to spawn so if you get that far and figure it out let me know lol

1. I got it down.
2. GAM3VIDZ is the guy I'm watching to learn how to map.
8 years ago
I went to the Wiki, tried downloading 1.2.1 off of FPSAdmin, and this error popped up:

• Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in [path]/downloads.php on line 732

Warning: copy(./downloads/29070-CoD_WW_MODTOOLS_1.2.1.zip): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/downloads.php on line 736
    ERROR: File not found.

The other Mirror on the website (MODSOnline) you have to BUY ACCESS to download it. Can someone give me a Mediafire/MEGA link?
8 years ago
When I unlocked the office door, I crashed. Any reason?
8 years ago
Questions

1. Do I need the DLC for the Test Maps?
2. What program do I use to make maps?
3. Do you (OP) plan on porting the biggest/most popular mods to game_mod?
8 years ago
Can we sort the Black Ops mods from The Old Way and The New Way?

Old Way: Files that are IWD_42 go into the BO folder, and sometimes Zone and Main go into it as well.

New Way: game_mod makes a Mods choice on the main menu. It's like the WaW stuff, except Black Ops.

I'd like to be able to download the stuff for the New Way, and not have to worry about Verifying Game Integrity every time.
8 years ago
Loading ...