or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZmGamer

was this the T4M or non-T4M
T4M. I don't get what happened. Same thing happened about a minute ago.

Double Post Merge: October 14, 2016, 06:50:17 pm
T4M. I don't get what happened. Same thing happened about a minute ago.
Also this:
8 years ago
http://pastebin.com/YjZt2TJW - This wasn't after a reset, btw. The "no gun after buying box" and shit like that are after resets, which is a common bug / error in maps.
8 years ago
When you're browsing through the BO3 steam workshop and see this...

(Image removed from quote.)  :lol: :please: :alone: :derp:

Don't worry, the proper Rust BO3 edition is coming very soon to own on DVD and Blu-Ray :gusta:
Are you going to add more to Rust for BO3 or keep it the same? An underground portion would be interesting.
8 years ago
Could you explain how you got there? These pics aren't really helping, you're just showing that you're outside the map.
I'll explain with pictures in a sec. I'll get em.

Double Post Merge: October 09, 2016, 04:46:21 pm
Could you explain how you got there? These pics aren't really helping, you're just showing that you're outside the map.
I PMed you them.
8 years ago
So I managed to do something gamebreaking.

http://imgur.com/a/gv0kW
8 years ago
Btw, Blunt, are you completely switching to BO3 or are you continuing with WaW on the side and BO3 mainly?
8 years ago
What am I supposed to do with the DL? I don't exactly know how to convert the fastfiles and main files into a UGX .exe download...

Nvm, I realized that I'm retarded.
8 years ago
op updated, also any ee/boss ideas would be great
Margwa + Panzer + Thrasher + Brutus + George.
I'm not very creative.
8 years ago
*Blow up power to open bunker.* *Use power to power the perks*
8 years ago
If you want a stress test, download the free multiplayer starter pack this weekend while you get a license for it, then play a match. For campaign the fps will be less and zombies will be same as multiplayer
Zombies wouldn't be the same as MP. Zombies would run faster. I did DL the free Multiplayer Starter Pack. I couldn't load into a match.
8 years ago
Nope he's focused on YouTube though instead of mapping.
Kinda a stupid idea in my opinion. 8k subs isn't enough to be focused on that. Really hope his position is still around if it doesn't work out for him.
8 years ago
A lot of people played WaW since it didn't put their PC to it's knees begging for mercy. With BO3, that's not the case. I was wondering if someone could make a stress test. The idea is that you take BO3, strip it down to the essentials for a Stress Test, and then script it. The map will be of 3 sections - 1 for Campaign, 1 for MP, 1 for Zombies. My PC is a piece of shit, and I'm not looking to get one soon due to my living / income situation, so I was wondering what FPS I'd get on BO3. Adding a lot of items in the maps would probably average out to what FPS I'd get, since most of the assets aren't in the game.
8 years ago
As the typical dick, I like to find ways outside of the map or find glitches... This map makes it too easy. I played the map for 30 minutes, and I already got myself stuck inside a barrier. Let's go through the things I found.

1. Clipping...
The clipping (Player) is not that great. Able to get onto the truck in SoE, able to get onto the upper cell block in MoTD, Was able to get behind the box in Buried, and there's probably a lot more...

2. Pathnodes areas
Half the time, the pathnodes seem to just give up on the map. Seems stupid, really.

3. Guns...
There's only like, 3 gun that you can actually buy. Other than that, all wall weapons are just a grab. You don't need to buy them.

I'd like to say more, but I don't want to write an SAT essay on UGX.
8 years ago
No you cannot edit existing maps, however you might be able to create a general zombies mod and play it on them.
The only reason people have custom stuff on the giant is it is one of the maps given to the testers to use (along with combine from mp) - though its a gimped version of the map that is missing a lot of the original stuff from the giant.
There's so much unused areas in each of the maps that would be nice to explore. Damn it.
8 years ago
Loading ...