or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - yoyoyoyoyoyoyo

While we both appreciate the length of your post, let me just quickly sum up our responses.

1. More weapons literally *CANNOT* be added
2. The maps failing to load and the fixes/ways around them are *HEAVILY* discussed on the main thread
3. CoD Mobile Zombies and it's features are absolutely dogshit
4. @NikolaiLikesVodka and partially I will never bother making a mod like this. It is the most unrewarding, unfulfilling, repulsive experience either of us have ever been through. The shitty questions we get on this forum, the fact that many parts of this mod were unfinished due to laziness, lack of time, or the fact that the files to build the .ff were completely lost, and the lack of over all attention/appreciation that this mod got has made us both so suicidal that we could take turns shredding the skin off of our dicks with a cheese grater and sticking what's left into a pizza oven to burn. ( DM me if you want a picture of that )
Lol this post is hilarious. I feel your guys pain. I love the mod. I got a bunch of friends to play it. To anyone playing with 4 people Nacht Der Untoten works really well for loading the game up with 4 people.
4 years ago
Loading ...