or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - xZekaHD

This seems a problem that everyone can get?
Whever i check my tool cache or download a new patch, some of my files (i.e some soundalias) get repalced with new files, you might have modified a script in the share folder days ago, and the latest patch modified it?

I never edited a file a file in the share folder, I only copied the zm_usermap file from their into my map so I could disable dog rounds.
8 years ago
And again

Gsc called - but not its corresponding csc

Check 8th topic in a row

Okay well my map was working last night but it isn't this morning after the 100mb update dropped, I haven't changed anything in my Gsc/csc since it worked so I don't have a clue.
8 years ago
I'm getting the exact same error today, don't even know why.
8 years ago
Yesterday I could launch my map fine

today I changed the angle on which a door opens when you buy it and moved my quick revive, compiled the map and I get this error, I reverted everything I've done and still no change, help please.

Error here - https://gyazo.com/2a82a26cd8a8c5511f47174d833ca425
8 years ago
ah okay that's fixed that problem, it now compiles but when i run the map it launches the game, goes black for a few seconds then the game closes and I think it's because my player spawn isn't correct :(
8 years ago
So I made a new map, made 1 room and a spawn point, but I can't compile it cause I get an error that says no lighting data to export. Map may be missing a sun volume. any help?

8 years ago
Same problem, I didnt even change anything this morning before I tried launching the map, but it just stopped working.

Found the problem, you need to launch bo3, quit, then verify the game files of bo3 and the tools on steam then it should work :)
8 years ago
Last night I made a test map anmd it loaded. tried loading it today and I just get a black screen when it loads bo3.

tried with the test map too....

Don't know what's happened.
8 years ago
Hi, how do i add player and zombie spawns also how do I delete something from my map?

I select something and press the delete key and nothing happens :(
8 years ago
Loading ...