or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Undeadmetal

Thanks that was the exact problem haha.  :D
8 years ago
What do you mean: get the video to work? Be more specific if you can

How do i get the video to display on my ugx page instead of giving a link? (sorry about that haha^)
8 years ago
I know it's a noobish question but I can't seem to get my youtube video to work Dx. Can someone help me out? Thanks  :)
8 years ago
Thanks guys!
8 years ago
Hey! I started making this map yesterday and I'm not sure how to set the quick revive to single player Dx maybe this question should be in scripting, and it might be easy to fix, but I have no clue how any help would be awesome.  ;D ;D
8 years ago
Military Testing Facility 127! Dimension 127!

This is my first map   ;D

I just starting mapping and after a bit of figuring it out a better I thought I'd go for a map!

Story So Far (Not Very Good Haha)
You wake up in some strange place, shorty after becoming a scientist for a secret military base (in france). It's a place like you've
never seen before, but before you have time to look around in awe... These humans start attacking you. You aren't sure what to do so you just start to run until you reach a dead end. The foul smell of these humans surprised you. After all that running you came to the conclusion that the humans were already dead. Trying to think of the best possible solution you look around to scavenge anything that may help you fight them all off for the moment.

Last Update 1/11/16 (Btw There are more pics in the map images part in week 3)

Here's The Part Of The Update Everyone Gets To See 1/11/16
Spoiler: click to open...
Here's the alpha version of one of the wonder weapons I started.
! No longer available
Here it is again.
! No longer available
Here's The Beta Version
(sorry about that background noise someone in the advisory class I'm in was talking and I forgot it records it)
! No longer available

Map Images
Day 1
Spawn

Spawn Hall

Area 2 Stairs (way unfinished area)

Area 3 Up The Stairs

Day 2
Spawn (redid lighting)

Main Area Angle 1

Main Area Angle 2

Area 3 Hall

Area 3 Perk Angle 1

Area 3 and 4 Perks Angle 2

Basic Overview

Getting A little more done still very incomplete but for only a few hours of work it's going good!
Day 3
Box! (not the best but I have very little experience so good enough  :D :D)
! No longer available
Jugg Area (redone)

Cave To Box

Box

Week 2
Practically A Complete Map Redo (work wise) 
! No longer available

Adding in Guns! There's Also a new set of viewhands
! No longer available
Week 3 (Of the work)
Staminup Area

Jugg From Staminup Side

Leaving Jugg Toward Box

Cave To Box

Leaving Box Cave

Heading Toward Speed And Tap

Path to Speed

Outside Double Tap Area

Double Tap Area

Double Tap

Speed Cola

Map Features/Planned Features
Black Ops 2 Town Zombies
Maybe BO2/BO1 guns
(If someone could help me with porting that'd be great I currently only have WaW on my PC)
Buyable Ending? Still Unsure
BO1/BO2 Perks

Easter Egg
More to come!

Credits So Far
Harry Bo21 (For the perks and PaP)
xJimmy33 (For the round chalks)
WoLf_GoLd (For the guns and view model)
OdoHd (A big help with getting the guns into my map)
zombie madness (for some of the guns)

Guns So Far
Five seven in place of the colt unless you down. (may seem op but I'll figure something out)

Mp7 + Reflex in place of Mp40.

Skorpion + Akimbo in place of Thompson.

RSASS + Silencer in place of Ptrs-41.

Model 1887 in place of Double Barrel.

Peacekeeper in place of ? (I forgot lol)

ACR 6.8  + Holo Sight

Commando (will Fix the look when I fix the lighting)

My basic idea for the map is to just have it open so the player can explore and find what they need. (Some Parkour Maybe Needed to get to certain perks among other things!)

Tell me what you think so far any criticism is good criticism.
I have about 50% of what I want to have done.
8 years ago
Just when I think I've seen some of the best maps there's this one  :rainbow: Great job, wait that's not right it's already better than great xD looks stunning!
8 years ago
This Looks Amazing !
8 years ago
I guess that was my problem well the first one anyway haha thx Even though I had other brushes already.
8 years ago
Not Really Sure What's Going On. I even made a new map with no trees or anything the only thing I did was change the ground, and when i goto compile the map its been giving me this error lately. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong any help or ideas are appreciated. I don't do much mapping just mess around a bit slowly getting more and more used to it but I have no clue how to fix this. I feel like it's something simple.
8 years ago
I had no bugs nor errors installing and playing this, great map thank you everyone that helped make this  ;D :D :D :D
8 years ago
Looks Great Glad to see it worked out, this will be an interesting map to play!
8 years ago
Looks really good great job!
8 years ago
Anime's starting to get more and more popular every day, could be because after the 1990's normal cartoons started to suck but I like anime so hey haha  :D :D K is a good show too.
8 years ago
Favorite Anime? Legit? Ummmmm Everything I Like Most All Of Them Deadman Wonderland Was A Very Amazing Show. It's The Only Show I Can't Handle Watching The Dub Of Because The Sub is way to good in comparison.... other than that I enjoy all genres  :D ;D :D ;D :rainbow: Some animes they make today are good but not many of them. I hate one piece and bleach just to get that out there. I would make a list but there's already one on this topic and mine would go over the hundreds too so I'd rather not haha.

Double Post Merge: November 04, 2015, 05:34:14 am
we can tell. Mine is guilty crown

Wait whoa whoa I went back and read this again, the ending to this show D'x How could this be your favorite I was so upset with the ending. All in all though amazing show.
8 years ago
Loading ...