or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Undeadmetal

Well most progress is behind the scenes at the moment....remember this is not even really ready to be called an alpha Many Things Will Be Removed/Added/Changed
I Won't Let Myself Get Bored And F**k Up This Map And Not Fix It Then Cancel Like Pretty Much All My Old Maps....

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

Story: I'll let all you decide, someone type one in the comments and if chosen you will be given credit  ;D
Planned Features:
Spoiler: click to open...
Harry's Perks Made Custom
70% Custom Weapons
Majority Of Melee Weapons
Custom Hud
Custom Chalk
Custom Shaders
Custom Main Menu
Custom Textures 1024x or 2048x I Have Made Most Textures Seen Lol I'm Not The Best But They Work
Advanced Warfare Slide/Boost (Still Being Scripted Into Working)
Exo Suits (Only A Little Scripting Done On This So Far)
Bo2 Witches Instead Of Dogs (Maybe)
Bo2 Panzers Instead Of Dogs Or Witches (Will Leave Up To Poll)
Bo1 Pause Menu (Will Take Poll)
More Plans To Come
Just To Be Clear Many Of These Things I Have Ready To Add/I Just Need To Make Them So Yes They Can Really Happen

Current Credits:
Harry Bo21
____Soy-yo____ Big Thanks To Soy-yo For Scripts Depending On Progress May Just Include Him Into Creating The Map With Me
Espi_thekiller
JR-Imagine
Tom Crowley
Ugx Site-Clearly It's Being Used Many Credits To The Site!!!!
CoD WaW Team

Model Credits So Far:
Relic Sword by d880 is licensed under CC Attribution
https://skfb.ly/PNBS

If I Left Anything Out That's Majorly Important Let Me Know
8 years ago
Got tired of the ugly tiltle lmfao
Here's my latest map with my own style if you don't like it get out and don't comment well idrc if you do so ehhh.

My Custom Perk Shaders

Credits for these goto:
Undeadmetal a.k.a OnlyAGamer4Life
Fusorf-I Used His As A Base

Well Here's The Shaders That Will Be In My Map xD

Current Build Images

Planned Features
Variety of Weapons 60+
Custom WW
Bo1/Bo2 Perks 3.0.7 Build
+Anything That Anyone Wants To Provide That I Thinks Reasonable  ;D

Current Credits
Harry Bo21 For Bo1/Bo2 Perks
Ugx-Mods For The Tools
CoD WaW Team For The Game And Stuff

Current Features
Bo1/Bo2 Perks
Perks Tweaked
Player Can Hold Six Perks
Player Can Use Quick Revive 6 Times In Single Player

Reality Has Faded The Last Place In Existence Has Been Overflowed With The Undead
The Only Real Way To Survive Is To Fight. You and Your Friends, Or Just You, Have Just
Arrived To This Place And Stirred Up The Undead That Had Been Resting. (Again sorry for all the caps it just happens)
Now you must fight!

8 years ago
So a few months ago when I had a bit of a ugx mod install error it locked my noclip completely and tells me not allowed no matter what map I'm on and I would of addressed this issue sooner but I haven't been mapping or even online at that. Just curious if someone has a fix. I'm sure it's simple I just don't have the time to look for it. Thanks!
8 years ago
Need I Say I've Only Found These Sites Some Have Not Been Tested Nor Downloaded From

Not sure how many members use .3ds .obj models and such but I find it hard to find good models without them be so OP that they're not worth it so I have found some and decided I'd post them here!

ENTER SITES AT ONES OWN RISK 

NO DAMAGE DONE WILL BE MY FAULT

I doubt anything will happen but it's there just in case

For Simple Car Needs

For All Sexy Model Needs (many different file types and only some downloadable but mostly well done)
This Is My Favorite One

Furniture Needs

An Ok Model Finder
8 years ago
So my map looks fine in radiant and it worked at first fine, but now it looks like this and even my floor texture which is stock just shows up as black how do I fix this??? Please help!

8 years ago
I Installed the ugx mod a little bit ago and in short it's F****** my mapping up, now it tells me I need ugx_modder help or what ever everytime in a new map or in maps I've had, then when I put that in it finds a bunch of missing ai parts.....

HOW DO I GET RID OF THE UGX MOD SO IT STOPS MESSING MY S*** UP.....

Please and thank you!
8 years ago
So just to be clear I only have 3 current maps I'm working on, this being one, my old drive got wiped and the maps went with it sadly. I will be going soon to find the maps and put canceled in their names but for now here's my most recent map still in early progress!

Some Radiant Screens

Planned Features:
Bo1+Bo2 Perks
Bo2 Weapons
Hidden Secrets (Everywhere)
Intended Glitches In The Secrets (Not Everywhere)
Possibly Some Bo1 Weapons Or Mw2 I'll Let Ugx Decide That
Will Most Likely Require T4M So Complain Now But T4M Is A Maybe

Current Features:
Part Of The Hidden Secrets
Bo1+Bo2 Perks (Harry's)
Bo2 Weapons (Nates With Uncertain-Modifications)

Credits So Far:
Ugx-Team::Mod Tools
HarryBo21::Bo1+Bo2 Perks 3.07
NateSmithZombies::Bo2 Weapons Pack 1.3.2
Soy-Yo::Scripting
MakesCents::TG Script

An Overgrown Place Of Darkness And Fear Filled With Those That Want Nothing But To Eat Flesh, You Stumbled Upon This Place When Traveling Through Time. Only Your Way Back Was Lost As You Wrecked And Got Caught In An Explosion Sending You Not Forward Or Backward In Time But Sideways Into A Whole New Reality. Will You Manage To Find A Way Back? From The Clues Gathered Of This Place So Far It Seemed At One Point To Be Filled With Some Kind Of God Worshipers. Now It's Just Some Overgrown Darkness. Best Find A Way To Get Back...If You Even Can.

8 years ago
So I need someone to do some scripting please just whenever maybe send me a pm

I know that there is a script command relating to a gun being in the world

I want that to trigger a setviewpos on the player that has the gun and virtually teleport them to a hall they can run down for a few seconds then after that few seconds wait time teleport/setviewpos  into another area. I would script this but I'm a bit of a lost cause with scripts...... Help would be much appreciated!
8 years ago
So I'm looking for the origins staff models/anim not the scripts for fx or anything else just simply the staff and anims for in game. I know someone has them and it would be kind if you could pm them to me, sorry to ask so directly but I don't have Bo2 and my poor little laptop wouldn't do well with it anyways. It would be great of you and credit will be of course given!
I understand people stopped sharing many things due to loss in credit for their work, don't let other people be at a loss because some people are dicks, don't give credit, and ruin the fun and chances for others.

If asking for a pm is against the site rules let me know because to my understanding only publicly sharing ripped files is...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(I added the above for people that like to complain)

Again thanks although I doubt someone will PM them to me....but you never know... Someone might have a heart on ugx   :troll:
8 years ago
Alright so I have this small issue as I'm unsure how to fix it.

hintstring::::::::::::::::::::::::::: then_my_words_here
zombie_cost:::::::::::::::::::::::: 30000
classname:::::::::::::::::::::::::: trigger_use

This is a scripting/mapping question sorry not sure which one this belongs in
That is my entity setup for trigger_use at the moment and in game it tells me
to buy raygun for 5000.....which makes sense but I was wondering how to overwrite
 that with the hintstring and price as in game it still only cost 5000
8 years ago
So I'm having issues here as I don't script much and I need this to work but Idk what I would put in place of level._effect because the game says it doesn't understand that for the playLoopedFx part.

Code Snippet
Plaintext

main()
{
level._effect = loadFX ("env/light/fx_lgiht_ceiling_amber_dim_dl")

playLoopedFX (level._effect, 0.05, (0,180,108));

}

8 years ago
I stopped making maps a little while ago due to a loss in many of my maps (still recoverable with some work) but recently i had an idea for a map and couldn't let it go.

I plan to make the town of Eirulan from dungeon siege 2 many of you may not know the game but all the real gamers should xD.

I haven't made much progress everything is currently stock as only some work was done, if you have complaints leave this map page I'm tired of people on ugx always posting rude shit I know many people that have left because of it. I understand some criticism but don't be a dick about it.

I'm In Need Of Someone Who Can Make And Port Xmodels. Just Pm me if you're up for it xD

Here's a picture from dungeon siege 2

Here's the little work that has been done so far ....I mean little

Planned Features:
Not to sure
Mw2 weapons
Harry's Perks Bo1/Bo2
Maybe Harrys Mod If I haven't added in too much and end up going over
Credits:
Ugx Forums- Mod tools
CoD WaW Team- The Game

8 years ago
So I made xmodel_exports and anim's and was wonder what I do with those files from blender, to put my question simply How do I get xmodel_exports into Call Of Duty WaW? I know it's a noob question but I'm a noob so....
8 years ago
So I was just wondering how to add in sounds and place them on the weapons fire/reload areas and have them in game  ;D
8 years ago
I was not sure where to put this so I put it in general discussion:

Hey Everyone! So recently I've been working on creating a developer menu in game without the need to replace the games .ff files like the ones that are made for cheats. It's progress isn't very far at the moment. I used xByNovaa's Menu as a base and I'm slowly turning it around into a menu that will help map makers with their map in game. I'm not sure if everyone will like it  but here are some basic screenshots of it a lot of the cheat menu is still there currently... Don't worry  it will eventually be removed. IT DOES NOT REPLACE ANY .FF FILES

The words in the center disappear about 20 seconds after the menus closed

Only The First Set Is Mostly Done

8 years ago
Loading ...