or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TTheenderr

Don't forget the tutorial maps.
7 years ago
My idea for the discord channel is you can connect via website or a mobile device app. Any thoughts?
7 years ago
WaW itself isnt safe. that's why there's UGX...
Spoiler: click to open...
for bait :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:
7 years ago
do you know how to Enable the developers console?
7 years ago
T4M can be used on smaller maps. It increases the limits. Here's the link to the thread: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8092.0.html
7 years ago
Did you install T4M?
7 years ago
It might be what IperBreach said. Atleast im learning stuff aswell.
7 years ago
No not really, thought you might know. I never mapped on WaW to be honest.
7 years ago
Can you show the code for the player score?
7 years ago
I would give Zombies in Spaceland a 9/10. The reason why is the EE in coop is very difficult from what a saw. 4 player coop = 4 alien bosses. other than that, its suprising. even the PhD Flopper added in there ( Bomb Stoppers). now to the multiplayer. 4/10. Horrible matchmaking, for me (lost 16 games and only won 4). its too difficult for me to get over 3 kills. ( now before you flame me, i can easily get up to the double digits on BO3 and AW.) and campaign, 7/10. Unrealistic sounds while in space (hearing explosions in deep space isnt possible. To be able to hear sound is moist air (hydrogen and oxygen). Welp, even though i got the R3KT variant of R3K, multiplayer is still hard. seems everybody knows where you are at. seems they are wall hacking. thats my opinion.
7 years ago
This looks sick. cant wait to play this!
8 years ago
"- Wunderwaffe glitch with Jugg happens."

Freaking Der Reise Wunderwaffe. i would go for SNN Wunderwaffe
8 years ago
Browsing Scratch randomly:
8 years ago
115 is spreading. never a coincidence.

Double Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 06:01:05 pm

Go figure, I am also part of this 115 curse, let's do this. -_-

8 years ago
I've beaten your first Stair map by buying that perk then activating the end game. I also have 3 PaP'd weapons and all of the perks. i think i beaten it on round 24. i really cant wait to complete this new one.
8 years ago
Loading ...