or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dust

They get automatically locked if nobody comments on the topic in a few months(forgot exactly how long, but yeah)
7 years ago
I sure hope that those guys will make ugx even better and better.

Edit: why trial moderators though?

We want to see how they will do after 2 weeks of being mod. If they do a good job then they will stay on permanently  :accepted:
7 years ago
yeah I am trying to edit other peoples weapons

Well, it's not possible, sorry.
7 years ago
Are you talking about a ugx mod map that someone else made? If so, then you cant edit other peoples maps, but if its a map you made, then just add them like the regular wall weapons, should be a folder in your prefabs containing them.
7 years ago
Wow thats cool that the mod is compatible with any custom maps without any installation by the mapper. Cannot wait to try it out on UGX Azrael ;)
7 years ago
I'm getting an error when i try to compile this. I made tha bucket to a script_model, like doors and gave it targername "ex_bucket" and wrote "ex_bucket RotateRoll(360,45);" im the main function in mapname.gsc. What i'm i doing wrong?
I dont know how the script works yet but i want the "saws" on the excavators to rotare from the start until i die.

You need to get the ent of the object before telling it to do something.

so before that line put
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ex_bucket = GetEnt("NAME_OF_TARGETNAME","targetname"

Change the NAME_OF_TARGETNAME to the targetname you gave to the object.

If you want it to keep on moving until you game over then do something like

Code Snippet
Plaintext
ex_bucket = GetEnt("NAME_OF_TARGETNAME","targetname"
while(1)
{
ex_bucket RotateRoll(360,1);
ex_bucket WaitTill("move_done")
}

Now what that does is, it moves the bucket in a 360 degree angle every 1 second. You can obviously make it go faster or slower by changing the 1.

7 years ago
Theres 3 different types of rotates you can do. RotateRoll, RotateYaw, and RotatePitch. Experiment with all 3 until you find the one you want, in your script, you can do something like
Code Snippet
Plaintext
model RotateRoll(degrees,time);
where degrees is how many degrees you want it to rotate, and time is how many seconds you want it to take to rotate.
7 years ago
Then I have no idea what the problem could be
7 years ago
Make sure you go to library/tools in steam, right click on the mod tools go to properties, go to DLC and download the additional assets pack. It will install an additonal 50GB worth of assets.
7 years ago
I mean thanks! I wish I had custom models but I literally have no idea how Id ever port anything from outside of COD, because if I knew how to Id be instantly on that. His map looks so good so I mean I could message him and ask him for how he did it.

Someone made a tutorial on how to port csgo maps into call of duty, as well as models/textures. He made it for world at war, but you can follow the exact same steps for bo3 as well, except you will need to convert the xmodel_export files into xmodel_bins, as well as the .dds files into .tif, which isnt that hard, UGX has a good tutorial for this on their wiki.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2997.0.html - Tutorial to export models/maps from csgo into cod
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+custom+materials+and+textures -UGX Wiki tutorial on how to set up the images as .tif
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+custom+models-UGX Wiki tutorial on how to convert xmodel_export files into xmodel_bins.
7 years ago

sorry im a noob and dont understand what you mean, what do i need to do with the getents ?

Double Post Merge: October 27, 2016, 10:09:35 pm
can you show me the radiant view plz ?

He means change all the GetEnts to
Code Snippet
Plaintext
struct = struct::get("something", "targetname");
. Obviously change the "something" parameter, to match the targetnames that you are giving the structs, and change the struct variable to something different each time like struct1 =, struct2 = etc.
7 years ago
PM me I can help you out with this if you want.

Just so you know, since you have less than 20 posts, you won't be able to respond to PMs.
7 years ago
Would you want something like this, unfortunately i have no idea how to make the zombies follow through it, but it can help you get to places.
(Content removed from quote.)

You could just have the zombies die off as soon as the player(s) get to the other side. I believe that is what Treyarch did in Gorod Krovi.
7 years ago
How would the thunder nades work with widows wine? Does it give the player the thunder nades, or does the script just wait for the player to throw a grenade then play the effect?
7 years ago
You should call the thread test() on the player, so it will define what self is in the test() function.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
player thread test();

That is most likely why it is failing
7 years ago
Loading ...