or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Dust

Because of recent events, everyone who gave their pass to GunofTruth to get him to activate Call of Duty Online for them should change their pass right away. If you use the same pass for anything else, I would also change it on that as well.

I don't want to go into to much detail, but members of the forum had their account hacked into and we suspect it is to do with GunofTruth, since he is probably mad about getting banned yesterday, and he is the more likely candidate.

This is probably nothing to worry about, but better to be safe than sorry, right?

If you have any questions, message me or one of the staff and we will answer them for you.
9 years ago
So, I wasn't actually going to make a WIP on this map, but since I got a lot more stuff done on it, and I wanted to ask your guys opinion on something. This is going to be a complete replica of my favorite map from my favorite cod, which of course is vacant. I have been going through the map on COD4 looking at every model, and every detail, and I copied it almost identical. But I wanted to know if you guys want to just have COD4 weapons or if you guys want different cod weapons, mainly BO2 cause I can port those pretty easily. So be sure to vote on the poll and I will make a final decision. Anyway, on to some pics and features.

Features:
A New perk system
A crap ton of buildables
Side quests as well as a main easter egg
Challenges(maybe, if you guys think of cool challenges let me know)
Upgradabe perks, something I have been wanting to do for a long time so huge possibility
COD4 Viewhands
Exact Worldspawn settings of Vacant, not the same worldspawn model as I am not sure how to get access to that, but the Same worldspawn settings according to some cod website.
Exact replica of Vacant
Jeep Ride for beginning of map
4 perk limit but a way to get more perks
Cool weapons, like I said vote on poll, and I will definitely make it happen
8 Perks
Maybe a custom perk
A couple custom powerups(nothing too fancy but just something cool, something I had in mind from playing some of the christmas maps)

Got any more ideas, let me know! I am always open to suggestions. I want this to be one of the best maps, well good enough that people will want to keep coming back to it.

Release - Not too sure yet, hope to start beta testing it mid January, then release end January, early Feburary
9 years ago
So everything was working fine yesterday, but I added some stuff into the map, and changed some scripts today, and now when I load up my map, it completely loads but it is a black screen and comes up call of duty world at war has stopped working. So I went in and deleted all the stuff that I added to the map and also commented out the script lines that I added but it still won't load the map. How can I fix this? By the way, I have tried developer 1, then devmap "mapname" but it does the exact same thing.
9 years ago
I have never tried creating a HUD before but I am for my upcoming map, and I was wondering if their is a list online of all the different color codes to change the color of the text and stuff for the HUD, I looked around but couldn't find anything
9 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS
R.I.P Beth

So in this episode we got to see the mid season finale which was called Coda, this was also the end of the hospital storyline.

This episode picks up right after the last one ended, Officer Lamson is running away after knocking out Sasha, and Rick is chasing him down with a cop car. Rick tries to get Lamson to stop but when he realizes it is not going to work, Rick runs him over with the car. When Rick gets out, Bob Lamson is trying to get Rick to let him live, but Rick shoots him instead. I love Ricks line when he says "You can't go back Bob", a quote that Gareth told Bob as the hunters were eating his leg.

I hated Dawn ever since we met her in Slabtown, but in this episode I kind of felt sorry for her. She was really opening up to Beth, and she was beginning to trust Beth. When they were talking in the hallway with the elevator shaft, Beth kept telling her that no one is coming and this is the end, "This is who you are, until the end". Dawn told Beth that she is the one who saved her after Beth killed Gormon in Slabtown. "Your a cop killer" Dawn tells Beth. Officer O'donnell overhears, and tells Dawn that she needs to tell the rest of the group, before he does. They begin to fight and we learn that Dawn killed her mentor because she wanted to be in control. When O'Donnell was about to kill Dawn, Beth was able to push him off the edge, thus killing him. So she saved Dawns life

Back at the church, we see that Gabriel has brought a dozen walkers to the church, he is begging Carl and Michonne to let him in, when they do, they go out the hole that Gabriel made to escape last episode. They lock the doors from the outside, but the walkers soon break it down. Just in time, for Abraham and his group to ram the church with the fire truck, and killing all the walkers. When Glen asks where everyone is, Michonne tells Maggie that Beth is alive, and at Grady Memorial. Maggie seems happy about it, which is weird considering she hasn't cared about her sister ever since she was kidnapped. Tara then says "lets go get your sister", so now they are on their way to Grady Memorial.

Rick stops a police car, and tells him that his name is Rick Grimes and he is here to make a proposal. Rick and his group, a long with the 2 officers, go into the hospital together to set up the meet. They then see Beth, Carol, and the rest of the hospital staff, including Dawn all there.

The exchange happens pretty fast, and it seems like things are going to go smoothly, till Dawn asks for Noah. When Rick refuses to give Dawn Noah, Noah says that it is okay, he is just glad everyone is safe. When Beth goes to hug him, Dawn said "I told you they always come back", a quote that Dawn told Beth previous in the episode. Beth says "I get it now", and she stabs Dawn in the shoulder with a pair of scissors she got right before coming out into the hallway. Dawn reacts quickly and shoots Beth in the head, thus killing her instantly. Dawn looks at Ricks group startled and mouths something which I believe it said "I didn't mean to", Daryl pulls out her gun and shoots Dawn in the head, and kills her instantly as well.

When they make it outside the hospital, Daryl has a deceased Beth in his arms, Abrahams group had just made it to the hospital, and Maggie sees Daryl come out with Beth and starts crying. And then the episode ends.

So over all, this was a pretty good mid season finale, and the end to the hospital story line. I am excited to see where the group goes next, seeing as nothing is in Washington for them, the church is pretty much destroyed, I doubt they would want to live in the hospital, knowing what happened there.

Discuss the episode here! I will see you guys February, 8th 2015, for the return episode of The Walking Dead.

9 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

So in this episode we finally got screen time with every group. There is like 3-4 story lines going on at once right now, and they seemed to jump all over the place, so I am just going to go through each groups storyline and what happened in this review.

So lets start off with the church, who consists of Michonne, Carl, Judith, and Father Gabriel. After Rick and the group left to go to the hospital to rescue Carol and Beth, we see Gabriel scraping away at the boards on the church floor. Carl lays down some weapons, and tells Gabriel to pick one. When Gabriel refuses, Carl says "You need to learn how to protect yourself. Your lucky your church has last this long, you can't stay in one place anymore". Gabriel finally gives up and picks the Machete. He says that he isn't feeling well so he goes to a room to lay down. After awhile Michonne comes knocking on the door, and Gabriel opens it, acting strange. Michonne says she has come to check up on him, he says he is fine and slams the door. We then see Gabriel has used the machete to open up some boards on the floor which he goes down to escape, since there is boards on the door and windows to keep the walkers out. Once he gets outside he runs into a walker, who he is about to kill when he notices she is wearing a cross necklace, he just leaves her there and walks away.

The hospital story line consists of Carol, Beth, and Dawns group. Beth is seen mopping the floor. One of the doctors is talking to Dawn and Dawn mentions Noah, saying if he is still out there, they will find him. Then mentions Carol, the doctor says that she isn't worth the effort and she will die no matter what and they can't waste valuable resources on her. Beth over hears and mentions that the doctor uses electricity every day to power up his CD player. Dawn tries to quiet Beth down but when she realizes it isn't working, she tells the doctor to turn off Carol's machines, she says if she survives during the night then she is worth the effort but they shouldn't waste resources on her is she is just going to die. Dawn then tells Beth "You just killed that women". Beth tells Dawn to tell Doctor Edwards that she changed her mind and to turn the machine back on. Dawn said that she can't do that because then the doctors won't trust her anymore. Dawn hands Beth the key to the drug locker and tells her to ask Edwards what medicine to give to Carol to save her. Beth wonders why Dawn is doing this. Dawn says that she is wrong, she thought Beth was weak but she isn't, she is strong.

We then see Beth at Doctor Edwards office, when she asks what medicine to give to Carol, Edwards is wondering what she is up to. He accuses Beth of stealing the drug locker key from Dawn. Finally after awhile, Edwards tells her the name of the medicine, a name I am not even going to try to pronounce. We see a doctor outside of a room, whom Beth gives some strawberries to, he then starts faking that he is choking so the doctors guarding the locker go to check on him. Beth quickly opens up the locker and takes the medicine out that Edwards told her to look for. I am not sure if Beth should trust this doctor, when this exact thing happened in Slabtown, when Edwards tricked Beth into giving another sick doctor the wrong meds, thus killing him. But when Beth arrives at Carol's room, she gives her the medicine and tells Carol that she should know "Beth was here".

The Washington DC group consists of Glen, Rosita, Eugene, Abraham, Tara, and Maggie, otherwise known as GREATM, a name Tara gave to their little group later on in the episode. It picks up just moments after Eugene told everyone he is not a scientist, and gets knocked out by Abraham. Eugene is still lying on the floor, while Abraham seems to have lost the will to live. Rosita offers Abraham a drink, when Abraham refuses and knocks the bottle out of her hand, Rosita starts yelling at him, and Abraham stands up ready for round 2 of knocking out everyone. When Maggie points a gun at Abraham, telling him to sit down or she will make him sit down, Abraham sits right back down. Tara, Rosita, and Glen all go on a little fishing trip together, while Abraham, Eugene, and Maggie stay at the truck. Not sure how hard Glen had to convince Maggie, his wife, to let him go off alone with 2 girls, but whatever.  Tara, Rosita, and Glen make fishing nets out of old jackets and shirts. Glen and Tara are talking to Rosita, trying to figure out how she ended up with Abraham and Eugene. Rosita says that she was with another group at one point, and Abraham came and saved her from walkers. Eugene was sitting in the passenger seat, and thats when Abraham invited her to come with them to Washington DC. They then fill up their water bottles but notices the water is polluted, Rosita says that she knows how to make filtered water, something Eugene taught her how to do. Back at the truck, Maggie is talking to Abraham, and asks him if he wanted her to shoot him, Abraham says that he thought he did, but he didn't. Then we hear Eugene slowly waking up, when Maggie goes over to check on him, Abraham finally picks up the water bottle and starts drinking. So it seems like Abraham is finally coming back to the land of the living.

Our final group consists of, Rick, Daryl, Sasha, Tyreese, and Noah. Rick is going over the plan, he wants to just run in there and slit the throats of everyone in the hospital, but Tyreese says that he prefers to not have anyone die. I don't know why they invited Tyreese, when last time he had a chance to kill someone he didn't, and it eventually led to Bob's death at the hands of the Hunters. Tyreese says that they should capture a couple officers so they can reason with Dawn, saying that if she lets Beth and Carol go, then she can have her 2 officers back. Daryl agrees with this plan. We then see Noah shooting up into the sky, to alert the officers, so they can later ambush them. The officers spot Noah and Noah surrenders. One of the officers asks who was he shooting at. That's when the rest of the group come out and capture them. Once of the officers name is Bob, so one Bob died so this other Bob can join the show. Bob asks Rick, since hes seen the way he talks and acts, if Rick used to be a police officer. Rick doesn't say anything then Bob says I used to be one too. When they are walking closer to the hospital, Daryl gets taken down by Bob. Daryl gets the jump on Bob by using a walker head as a weapon.

When they arrive under the hospital. Rick takes the lady cop and the rest go somewhere else, while Sasha is there alone with Bob. Bob says that one of his good friends that used to work at the hospital is outside as a walker. Sasha says that she is a good shot and she can put him down. When they go over to the glass window, Sasha points her gun outside ready to shoot him when Bob smashes her head into the window. Yup, it was a trap. Bob is still tied up but he manages to get away and is probably heading back to the hospital to inform Dawn of what is happening.

All in all, this was a pretty big buildup to the Mid Season Finale which airs next week. I can't believe it is already here, seems like this season has just started, and now we are going on another 2 month break.

See you guys next week for the mid season finale! Discuss tonights episode here!

9 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

This episode we got to see Daryl and Carol and what happened to them between them going after the car that took Beth up to the point of Carol arriving at the hospital badly injured.

This episode starts with Daryl and Carol following the car that they believe to be heading to the place where Beth is at. Carol suggests just ramming the car off the road but Daryl said it is better for them to follow and not be seen, that way they can see where exactly Beth is at. He is a tracker after all, so he knows how to follow people without being seen.

They soon run out of gas,however, and they have to ditch the car, but they have a good idea of where the car is going. They stop at a family shelter where her and her daughter, Sophia, stayed at for a day and a half to get away from her abusive husband before the zombie apocalypse.

Daryl keeps on trying to get her to open up to him about what happened with the girls. When they are fixing to go to sleep, they hear a loud noise, and they then find a door with a couple kids who have been zombiefied. Carol wants to put them down but Daryl says that she doesn't have to. When Daryl sees how sad Carol looks he decides to burn the zombies on the fire. Carol then says thank you to him.

They then notice a van on a bridge that looks like it belongs to the same place as the place Beth is at. When they go to check it out, they see it hanging off the bridge. They search it for clues and find it says Grady Memorial Hospital. So now they finally find out where Beth is at. They get ambushed by walkers,however, and the only way out is to jump off the edge in the van. Which somehow, ends up landing right side up when it lands.

They then find a building with zombies in tents and sleeping bags. Carol and Daryl both kill all the walkers in there and as they are fixing to leave they run into none other than Noah, who doesn't act friendly to them, he makes Daryl drop his crossbow, and then he takes it.

They catch up with Noah a bit later in the episode, and Daryl tackles him and a bookcase falls on Noah. A walker is fixing to bite Noah, and Daryl is fixing to leave him behind when Carol begs him to save him. He saves him, but then Noah notices a car outside and says that he needs to leave because it's the same car from the hospital. Daryl asks him if a blond girl(beth) is there, and Noah says that she saved him. They run outside hoping to ambush the car, but Carol gets run over instead. I guess Carol's parents never taught her to look both ways before crossing the street. Daryl wants to help her, but Noah says that the doctors will help her. Noah says that they have too many people and too many guns for them to just run into the hospital, just the 2 of them. So Daryl tells Noah that they should go get the rest of Daryl's group.

All in all this was a pretty decent episode, not the best, not the worst. It was interesting to see how much Carol and Daryl has developed as characters, as they mentioned a bunch in this episode, they are not the same people they was before.

Next weeks episode, we finally get to reunite with all the characters, judging from the promos, it seems like we will get concentration on every single character. Maybe not a lot of Abraham's group but definitely will get at least 1 scene with them. They are definitely going to ambush the hospital, so I am hoping to see a giant fire fight go down.

Discuss the episode here!
9 years ago
Chaos mode is a lot of fun and I want to see how many people, who have the beta, can beat my score.

Rules:
Chaos Mode
Remove Buyable Doors: Yes

Highest Score
Place          Name         Score     
1)mxtxm2,327,709,900
2)Boysta2011510,203,100
3)thezombiekilla6449,312,500
4)HitmanVere342,444,750
5)DuctTape211,114,500
9 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

This episode focused on the group that is headed to DC, Abraham, Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Glen, and Maggie. Like we all figured though, it wasn't going to be a easy trip to Washington.

The episode began with the group on the church bus driving down the road, they are all talking, and laughing, and it seems like maybe things will go easy for them. Suddenly, they see a big pack of walkers, and the bus flips on it's side. Then later, it catches on fire. So much for the only transportation they had.

During this episode we see a lot of flashbacks from Abraham's past, showing us how Abraham lost his family, and how he met Eugene. Basically these men raped his wife and his daughter while he was off on a scouting mission, when he comes back, he kills them with a can of food. His family is terrified of what he did, they end up leaving him. Later he finds his family's dead corpse, they got killed by walkers. Right before he is about to kill himself, he hears Eugene call for help, Abraham saves him. Then that's when Eugene told him about his mission to get to DC. So really, Abraham and Eugene saved each other.

This episode also shows how much of a b**** Abraham can be when someone tries to talk him out of something he wants to do. Glen seems to be the only one who can calm him down. Everyone kept on telling him that they need to turn back, and go back to the church, or they will all die. Abraham wants to keep on marching forward.

They find a place to stay for the night, and while Abraham and Rosita is getting freaky, Eugene and Tara are also talking. Eugene spills the beans, and tells Tara that it sabotaged the bus just to buy him some more time, to think of a plan when they do get to Washington. He doesn't tell her exactly why he did it, until much later in the episode.

When they come across a giant field, with a herd of walkers, on foot I may add. Abraham wants to keep going, while everyone else is trying to talk some sense into him. He grabs Eugene and starts marching down the path towards the field. When everyone was trying to stop him, he keeps pushing them out of the way. Then Eugene finally has enough, and lets out a giant secret. He lied! He is not a scientist and he doesn't know how to stop this outbreak. He knew Washington would be a safe place to survive, so he says that if he can trick people into risking their life to take him to Washington, then he would have saved their life too. Even though, as Rosita pointed out, many people lost their lives trying to get Eugene to Washington, including Bob.

Abraham has had enough of Eugene, and punches him straight into his face, and knocks him out cold. He probably would have killed him if Rosita and Glen hadn't stopped him. While Rosita is trying to wake up Eugene, Abraham is seen on his knees crying. That is where the episode ends.

So all along, we figured Eugene was lying but we finally found out the truth in this episode. I loved the flashbacks, as well, so we could finally get a good sense on why Abraham is like this. All in all, it was a good episode, and I am excited to see where that particular group goes next. Will they go back to the church, or keep heading to Washington?

Next week we will get to see Daryl and Carol as they are following the car that took Beth, before Carol got captured at the end of Episode 4.

9 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

This is going to be a shorter review as not that much happened in it. We, of course, got to catch up with Beth who got kidnapped at the end of last season, and finally found out where she is at.

She wakes up in a hospital bed with a scratch on her face. The doctor and the leader of the hospital, so to speak, walk in and they tell her she is in a hospital in Atlanta. They claim to have "saved" her from robbers, and they found her in a street alone, which we later found out is a lie.

We then see who these people really are. They kidnap people claiming to "save" them, just to make them work as slaves. They cut a girls arm off because she was bit, even though the girl told them she would rather die.

I got to say, all these hospital people are so annoying and I can't wait to see all of them die, especially the "boss", Dawn I believe her name was.

We finally get to meet Tyler James Williams character, who played Chris in "Everybody Hates Chris", we saw him in the trailer so it wasn't a surprise when we finally see him, but it was still awesome as I loved his character in "Everybody Hates Chris". He plays a guy named Noah who is another slave at the hospital, who has been there for about a year now. It also seems like Beth and Noah may have a connection going.

They then plot to break out of the hospital by going down the elevator shaft, that the doctors use as a place to store dead bodies. When they make it outside though, Beth is again captured, but Noah is able to make it outside safe. Beth is seen smiling so maybe they had another plan, if this one failed.  So I guess we have to wait to find out what happens.

Probably the most exciting part of this episode was the end, when we see Carol being wheeled in, unconscious, by the hospital staff, so we can assume Daryl is in the area. Hopefully Noah will be able to find him, and they will go to the church, and go over the plan to break Beth and Carol out of the hospital. Which would explain, who Daryl was with in the forest, in episode 3 when he said "come on out".

This was definitely not the most exciting episode of the season, probably the worst, but it still had it's good moments. I enjoyed the scene when they were trying to escape, and Noah got out but Beth didn't. Also the ending was interesting as well, now that Carol is in the hospital, it will be exciting to see what happens when she finally wakes up.

9 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

This review is a long one! Hope your ready

This episode starts off basically where the last episode ended. You have Bob there and the Hunters are still eating his leg, Gareth is talking to Bob telling him that before Bob got taken, they actually spotted Carol when she was fixing up the car, and they was going to take her but then Daryl showed up and they drove off, so the Hunters decided to go to the church and that's when they ran into Bob. Bob starts crying, but then he starts laughing, and the Hunters are wondering what is up with him so one of the guys wants to put a bullet into him, but Gareth said that they need him alive. Then Bob finally told them that he was bit, and they are eating tainted meat. The Hunters then start spitting out the food and Gareth knocks Bob out with 1 foot to the face.

Back at the church we see Sasha outside calling Bob's name, she hears someone so she zooms in with her scope, but before she can get a good look at the person, a walker stumbles on her so she has to deal with it. She quickly runs inside and immediately starts blaming Gareth for it, saying that he shows up, and they are being watched, and three of them go missing, the three being Bob, Daryl and Carol, not knowing that Daryl and Carol is off chasing Beth's captors. She pulls out a knife and is fixing to stab him when Rick and Tyreese calm her down.

We finally find out who Gareth really is, he tells Rick and the group that right when the outbreak started, he locked the church doors on any who who came to the church. He told them to go somewhere else. He also watched them die and turn, women, and children. He said that, because he did that, he is now being punished for it.

Then Glen sees someone laying in the woods, and it is none other than Bob, the Hunters left him there for the group to find, to know that they are still out there. When Rick learns that it is Gareth who captured Bob, he wants revenge, but Abraham said that they need to leave for DC, because Eugene's life is in danger. Rick and Abraham argue about it, but Tara finally came up with a solution, that if Abraham stays and helps them fight off the Hunters, that her, Maggie, and Glen will go to DC with him. Rick and the others want to stay and wait till Carol and Daryl come back.

Every one but Bob, Tyreese, Eugene, the baby, Father Gabriel and Carl go off to track Gareth, not knowing that Gareth is also watching them. When Rick and the group all leave, Gareth and the Hunters walk into the church, and announces that he knows who all is in the church and he knows that Rick is gone with the weapons. They are about to break into the room that the group is in until Rick and the group shoots 2 of the Hunters and tells Gareth and the rest to drop their weapons. Rick and Gareth are talking, and Gareth says "If you let us go, we will never cross paths again" but Rick said "I made a promise" and starts slicing Gareth into pieces, just like he said he was going to do in the premiere. Michonne also gets her katana back that one of the Hunters stole.

That same night, the group is saying their goodbyes to Bob. Bob tells Rick thank you, because Rick saved his life when he took him to the prison. Bob said that he didn't think that there was any good people left until he met Rick. Sasha and Bob is alone and while they are talking, Bob dies holding Sasha's hand(a really sad scene) as Sasha pulls out the knife to make sure he doesn't turn, Tyreese walks in and he volunteers to be the one to do it, Sasha hands him the knife and walks outside, and then we see Tyreese stab Bob.

The next day Abraham, along with Rosita, Eugene, Glen, Maggie, and Tara get ready to leave for DC, Abraham gives Rick a map of their route just in case Rick changes his mind about going. They take the church bus that they just finished fixing up the previous day.

That night, Michonne is outside and Gabriel comes outside and Michonne says that she couldn't sleep. Gareth says that he was thinking, not only about what happened the previous night but also about what he did before. When he goes back inside, Michonne hears a noise in the woods. When she goes to investigate, she sees Daryl coming out alone, and she asks "Where is Carol", then Daryl looks over and says "come on out", then the episode ends.

So it seems like every episode is going to end on a cliffhanger this season. The premiere ended with seeing Morgan, the second episode ended with the Hunters eating Bob's leg, and now this one with Daryl saying "come on out" leaving us to guess who he is talking to. Also from the promos seems like next week is going to be a Beth centric episode so probably won't find out who Daryl is with until the week after.

Discuss the episode here! Also let me know who you think Daryl is with. Is it Carol, Beth, Morgan, or someone totally different? My guess is Carol died trying to save Beth and Daryl is with Beth back at the church.
9 years ago
So I just released my map and I noticed while watching a livestream of it, that the doors that the players buy would move to a weird position that the coop players would still see but the host would not see it. And when the coop players walk through the door it would lag as their walking through it but the host is completely fine. I have never heard of this problem so I have no idea how to fix it.
10 years ago
Here is my latest map called Russian Base. Hope you guys enjoy! Features and credits are towards the bottom.

Mega Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!c9lXVbbJ!_yxFom7A6f-VwDyurjuTD7G-vHOzhSOoox-mRXALOoI

TRAILER MADE BY PASHAN
http://youtu.be/uY7k_vrmMqs

Features
Spoiler: click to open...
  • Black Ops Perks
  • Black Ops 2 Weapons with correct sounds and animations, ported them all myself
  • Easter egg with a buyable ending at the end
  • Animated models, you will see what that is when you play the map
  • Generators to turn on the power(not origin generators, something different)
  • New PAP camo
  • New Round chalk as well as points hud
  • Solo scoreboard
  • Second chance for solo players, similar to the ZCT mod
  • Elemental ammo drop
  • Five zombies
  • Double Tap 2.0

Credits
  • Rollonmath42 for maya tutorials also for the MP5 and the Ripper from Ghost
  • Codmodd1234 for animated models as well as teaching me more about fx
  • Grantdaddy007 helping me test as well as the fan spin script
  • Bamskater for black ops perks and the zombie models from five
  • Tom BMX for Lemon and Lime
  • ProXFTW for the solo scoreboard
  • Tom BMX for Lemon and Lime
  • Bluntstuffy for the element ammo drop
  • ConvictioNDR for Double Tap 2.0
  • JR-imagine for Mob of the Dead HUD
  • HitmanVere for helping me with guns, reporting bugs, and detailing

Guns
  • AN94
  • b23r
  • ballista
  • blundergat, no acid gat version
  • chicom
  • dsr50
  • kap40
  • lsat
  • m27
  • mark2
  • mp5 with silencer and red dot sight
  • mp7
  • Black Ops 2 mp40
  • msmc
  • pdw
  • peacekeeper
  • Remington 870 MCS
  • Remington new model army
  • s12
  • scarh
  • skorpion
  • smr
  • Black Ops 2 stg44
  • vector K10
  • Duel Wield weapons from Darksiders
  • Ripper
  • MG08
10 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

So after the season premiere episode last week, I figured that the show would slow down the pacing a bit for the next few episodes, and this episode was slow at times but the last 10 minutes was so amazing.

The episode begins with everyone finally having some time together. You have Rick and Tara, who finally talk together since the whole Governor vs Prison finale in season 4. Rick forgives Tara knowing that Tara didn't want to be there and didn't know what kind of a monster the Governor was.

Then you have Tyreese and Carol talking about what happened with Mika and Lizzie towards the end of season 4. "I just want to forget it" Tyreese says to Carol. Carol seems hurt by the situation even though she doesn't act like it.

Finally Carol and Rick finally talk about what she did in the beginning of season 4(burning those 2 people alive), Rick says he still doesn't understand what she did but he understands. It still seems like Carol is hurting about something else.

We then meet Father Gabriel who is screaming for help, Rick doesn't want to help him but Carl forces him to. Once they save him, Rick seems suspicious so he searches him for weapons and asks the 3 questions he asks everyone before inviting people to join their group. "How many walkers have you killed?", "How many people have you killed?", "Why?". Once Gabriel answers the 3 questions, all with "none", Rick says "Your hiding something, what is it" and Gabriel says that he is a sinner, he sins everyday, but those sins he confesses them to God. Gabriel says that he lives in a church so they decide to go check it out.

Nothing much happens in the next few scenes, they search the church, it seems pretty clean. Then Gabriel tells them of a place with a lot of supplies, so everyone but Carl, the baby, and Tyreese go. Daryl and Carly is off doing something else. Before they go Rick gives a speech to Carl, telling him he is not safe and to never let his guard down.

When they get to where the supplies are, they run into a lot of walkers, Gabriel almost dies but Rick saves him from a walker, Bob also gets pulled under water by a walker and it seems like he got bit but he made it out in time(or did he).

Back at the church, Abraham gives a great speech and invites everyone to go to Washington DC to cure the plague. Rick is wondering what to do, but after hearing the baby say something, he assumes it means "lets go" in baby talk. So he says "we are in". YAY road trip.

Later in the episode we see that Carol is gassing up the car they found earlier in the episode(is she thinking of leaving)? Daryl spots her and asks what is she doing, she says she doesn't want to talk about it. Then they see a black car with a cross painted on it(seem familiar) go past them. Daryl recognizes it and tells Carol that is the same car that took Beth in season 4. So they get in and go after it.

At the end of the episode, we see Bob outside crying(possibly got bit) and then a dude in a black hood kidnaps him, when Bob wakes up he sees it is none other than Gareth. Didn't take him long to get back in the show. Thought he would be another Governor, where he disappears for half a season only to show up before the mid season finale. We find out that him and his band of weirdos(the ones who survived that is) is in fact the Hunters from the comic books. When Gareth finally gives his speech about who him and his people are, it zooms out to reveal that they cut off Bobs leg and have been eating it. BobBBQ anyone?

That surprise at the end really made me want more, it was a good episode but no where near as good as the premiere. Wonder when Rick will finally find out that Gareth is alive? Wonder if Daryl and Carol will find out where Beth is and rescue her?

Discuss the Episode here!

10 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

The Walking Dead is finally back! After several months break, we are finally back to watching the greatest zombie show of all time, and man oh man, this episode did not disappoint.

We finally found out the true motives of the people of Terminus, just as the title suggests, this is not a sanctuary, far from it in fact. It made it pretty obvious once Rick left the train car and saw one of the people from Terminus sawing another dude in half with a saw, man was it ever gruesome. Then of course, lets not forget the butcher room, where they cut peoples head off with a knife. Rick and the group finally escape the room, thanks to carol setting the zombies on fire. They are able to kill the people who were cutting peoples head off with a knife. I love Rick's line when he said "let him turn" and then they leave. He also had a pretty awesome line that said "Cross any of these people, you kill them, dont hesistate, they won't. Rick is definitely back to being a badass. And of course the epic scene when they get outside and Rick grabs a gun and just starts shooting everyone, both walkers and terminus people.

Carol was definitely the MVP of this episode, between setting off a firecracker into a herd of zombies, leaving Mary to get bit and die, reuniting with the group, she was definitely the star of the show.

Then of course, Rick and the group reunited with Carol, Tyreese, and baby Judith again, was a pretty emotional scene, especially seeing Rick and Carl again with baby Judith who they thought she was dead ever since the Governor VS. Prison finale in Season 4.

Overall this was a pretty awesome episode, they left terminus, reunited with each other, and if you guys missed it they did a special scene at the end of the credits and we saw the return of Morgan Jones, the guy who was in the 1st episode of the series, and in Season 3 episode "Clear".

I use to think Season 4 Episode 8 "Too Far Gone", the mid season finale, was the best episode of the whole show, but now I am feeling like this episode took the prize. If not, then a very close second.

Let me know your thoughts down in the comments!
10 years ago
Loading ...