or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Dust

This map is made by Jei9363.

Setting:
Takes place in a Baseball Field(obviously).

Positives:
  • Has black ops guns/perks
  • Has a pretty cool wonder weapon called A Summers Breeze, which seems to turn the zombies invisible but they can still hit you
  • Has Death Machine/Wonderwaffe as a drop and you can run a lot faster with the death machine than you can on black ops, but you cant sprint
  • Has a solo load video
  • Has 2 custom perks one we have seen in a couple other maps (coupon queen) and one brand new (slug soda)
  • Has Electric Cherry from Mob of the Dead
  • Secret way to get to Pack a Punch

Negatives:
  • 4 perk only limit
  • No Buyable ending, I understand the mapper hates them but it feels like it makes the map more fun when you have a goal in mine
  • The Wonder Weapon seemed to take my Jugg away if I spammed it too much, which could get annoying
  • Not enough weapons on the walls, best one was mp40, so you had to constantly keep hitting the box which was giving me even worse weapons

Conclusion:
Aside from the Negatives this was a really awesome designed map and I loved it, I would definitely recommend playing this map if you havent yet. If you loved the first Baseball Field then you will absolutely love this map, hes taken everything great about the first Baseball Field and made it into something amazing.

Level of Detail: 8/10
Custom Content: 10/10
Fun Scale: 7/10
Replayablility: 8/10

Score: 33/40

Download:
Available on the UGX Map Manager.
11 years ago

This map was made by GrantDaddy007, he is not new to mapping, but he is new to UGX forums.

Setting: The map appears to take place in an abandoned old shack in the middle of nowhere, but you can go outside the shack and explore around.

Positives: The map is not too big and not too small, I feel it is the perfect size to have a wonderful time killing zombies. It has a pretty cool easter egg in which you have to find teddy bears that are scattered throughout the map just to continue on your path. It has toms bmx axe (which is pack a punchable), quiz impact nades (which are kinda annoying but still fun to use), also has a couple custom guns, the mp40 and the thompson (which is pretty beast when you pack a punch it).

Negatives:  One bad thing I can really say about this map is the fact that you cant create crawlers at all, which can kind of getting annoying especially when you need to go teddy bear hunting.

Conclusion: This is probably one of my favorite maps. It has a couple decent train spots if you are running coop. I would definitely recommend playing this map if you haven't yet. Like I said the only down side i can say about this map is the fact that you create crawlers, everything else is perfect. I played it at least 5 times and still havent got bored of it. This should definitely go in the map manager.

Level of Detail: 7/10
Custom Content: 6/10
Fun Scale: 7/10
Replayablility: 7/10

Score: 27/40

Download: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=786.0
11 years ago
Loading ...