or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - therocksays02

please make it work for non steam black ops plssss Like nova six mod!
I dont know about this but piracy is not allowed to mention.
8 years ago
Then report them, instead of posting comments like this that aren't helpful in the slightest to anyone :please:
Jiffy is right. Better not complain unavailing problems and must report every single bug.
8 years ago
The community still work on scripting it so hopefully you dont request too much about the map you particularly wanted.
8 years ago
apart from being identical ammo counts, normally prices doors and the exact same amount of zombies per round
Haha i thought you already leave ugx and when turns out you still hanging around ugx :please:
8 years ago

No insanity mode-1.11 version  8)
The video will come tomorrow
Wait what? There is a new version 1.11? Man i thought this the last update of the map :poker:
8 years ago
They're all easy. learn the mechanics and get PHD
Emm, what do you mean by learn mechanics? ???
8 years ago
So here is it, not very best but still the best i could :D
8 years ago
it doesn't stop my mod menus MWUHAHAHA

edit: jiffy played with me so technically he used them  :D :D :D :D :D sorry jiffy if im goin down ur comin with me  :troll:
What if i told you that i could use console cheats in this map :troll:
8 years ago
Ahem i think you need to update the map again :troll:
8 years ago
Hello UGX Team! my name is Safety nice to meet you! I come from thailand :D so... First of all "how do i found UGX" well.. you know YAW (youalwayswin) and I really want to try CoD:WaW Custom Zombie Maps so I come here to check it out.

So have a good day's! UGX Team Stuff :D

PS. I very like to speak english a lot i mean.. A LOT but, I kind shy to say it. :-[ but, I do my best.
*I really like* . Anyway enjoy staying here at this site ;)
8 years ago
This is pretty much finished, expect a release within a couple days :)
Couple? Felt like 2 years :please:
8 years ago
Everyone suppose to read the topic before ever complain about being crashed. Except if someone tell us about other kind of errors with t4m installed.
8 years ago
This site is too great but still those great modders left :please:
8 years ago
any reason why this map crashes my pc after trying to run it? T4m is installed but when i click on solo it just loads all the way and sticks at the loading bar at the bottom
Set all textures automatic. Check if it works
8 years ago
Just a small update, this is near to finished

added some more Bo3 guns, the VMP, MX Garand to name 2
added an ambient soundtrack
added a special round
working on a new wonder weapon, not spoiling though :)
So can you rip some new weapons from revelation dlc? That would be great if you could do that :troll:
8 years ago
Loading ...