or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - therocksays02

Do not ask for difficulty when playing in noclip ... noob coward
Sometimes we must do coward things to survive. But this is video game so it doesn't apply to the term  :please:
7 years ago
This map is a bad case of "Trying to cram as much stuff into a small space as possible"
More doesn't mean good.
u mad?
7 years ago
I have a stupid problem, i have "lost" the original file .ddl, someone can give me a link for the original .ddl or just a solution ?
I can't play on multiplayer.
What kind of .dll?
7 years ago
The map crashes about halfway through loading due to an Unhandled Exception
You should read the description again for requirements.
7 years ago
Norton security says that the file d3d9.dll has a medium risk when I try to transfer it to the waw folder/settings. is it safe to ignore Norton security or what?? :accepted: Norton Challenge Accepted
Absolutely safe mate. 100% guarantee no virus. 8)
7 years ago
Update:

Well I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I'm sorry to say I will be pushing back the map release once again.   :-[
I was planning on a New Years Eve/Day release but I got sick and then on top of that had a death in the family.  :'(  So I just haven't been in the mapping/modding spirits lately. I hope you guys understand.
We understood mate. 2016 is a very bad year. Make sure its gone for good.
7 years ago
Where is a link to download Nightclub
7 years ago
That's alright. Welcome to the club partner.  ;)
7 years ago
You should learn more about making a detailed map. This empty , box , tutorial map easily get ignore. Try to add things.
7 years ago
Ok. Thanks.

I would appreciate it somebody could upload the config files where they can play coop. I tried everything (everything lowest ) but have not been able to play coop. I play this map solo and its a blast. Would love to try coop.
Set graphics high or automatic and turn off specular
7 years ago
In this next update the cheats in the console could be activated in solo mode, for those players want to take advantage of the map without worrying about falls  :D
7 years ago
Hmmmm, some one help me please, i download the NUK37OWN.exe then when i click the file to install and nothing happen
Can you please add more details about your problem? Cause that doesnt make sense of your error at all.
7 years ago
I wondering if you can make this non t4m then that would be really great.
8 years ago
Holy shit! Its here! :rainbow:
8 years ago
Loading ...