or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - therocksays02

Is this a joke?
You want me to remove detail from my map that runs 90FPS 1080p for 99% of people, so one person can run it on their probably a laptop?
The update is gonna be more detailed than this version :)

If you want poor spec capable maps, there are plenty of box maps out there :)
Well atleast my laptop can run bo3 little well with lowest settings graphics at 30fps-25fps :please:
8 years ago
That's not Pro's fault, that is your PC's, the map runs about 91FPS for me at 1080p.
Well shit :alone:
8 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
And also remove some unnecessary details cuz some area lags me sometime  :gusta:
8 years ago
Sir i was wondering if you update this with bo3 contents that would be great :troll:
8 years ago
when a update plz HAAAAAA PLZZ i want play this map on co-op this map is fucking fuck OMG this is the map of the TIME !!!!!!!!! plz update plz update for play on co-op and add more gun plz plz this map is best than oil rig  i love you the creator  of firing range
Dont be so hyped for the update, and also there is other map update with bo3 contents and i wont spoil you till you find out :troll:
8 years ago
Nice work give it up  :lol:
8 years ago
whenever i type "devmap nazi_zombie_leviathan" in the console it doesnt work, is this a spelling error,or am i unable to enable cheats
Sorry man but you will never use console cheats in this map.
8 years ago
Nice congrat on release  :)
8 years ago
Nice classic map better keep this til halloween   :gusta:
8 years ago
Wait can i play coop with this t4m installed via tunggle? Cuz i have pirated version of waw.
8 years ago
Here are 2 bugs i found:
1.Normal Lsat without pap missed the bullets chain.
2.When you have vulture aid, if you stand in the green smoke for a while and go out with zombie blood,zombies gonna attack you even the effect still on.
Hopefully you could fix these problems in the new update.Thank you for the amazing map. :)
8 years ago
i even redownloaded t4m and the version v.2 is still stuck and freezing on the loading screen idk what to do
Well i can play it now with new updates.
8 years ago
Help i cant play the map is stuck on loading screen forever even with T4M.  :(
8 years ago
Hey Hitmanvere, thanks for this amazing map and i also beaten the map by my own without help from friends or internet guide.But the only thing that i cant get death machine for free so if you could spoil me how to get it then that would be great.  :please:
8 years ago
Loading ...