or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sylvacre

Looking good so far man!
8 years ago
what the effect of the perk "banana colada" on this map ? :/
While sprinting, hit crouch. Your character will slide, leaving behind a trail that makes zombies slip
8 years ago
I can see it now "The Giant Remake featuring World at War Weapons"
That will be when we've truly come full-circle.
8 years ago
What's up guys, I'm Sylvacre. But, since that's a clusterfuck of missed pronunciation, feel free to call me Will. I first started getting into playing custom maps at least a couple years ago, and since I'm going to college for my Bachelor's in computer science, and being the gamer I am, I decided to try my hand at learning to make my own maps a week or two ago. So far I've gotten help from a few great minds in the community and that aspect of it has been pretty incredible so far, but I know better than to get my hopes up and assume everyone will be equally kind and helpful. Anyways, I look forward to possibly releasing the map I've been working on, and who knows, maybe one of you fine gents will roast the hell out of me. But hey, that's how you improve, right?
8 years ago
Your widows wine doesn't really match the other icons so I made a new PNG and DDS, but for some reason my converter isnt working to make it an iwi file, maybe you can do it if I pm you the files
8 years ago
You guys were correct, I didn't realize the initial zone needed that specific name, and was confused because the yellow arrow made it seem like it was working. Now everything works correctly! Thanks guys
8 years ago
Hello, I'm a newer member to this community and I recently started trying to learn to make my own custom maps. Unfortunately, despite following exact instructions twice, no zombies spawn in and the rounds keep advancing when I load my simple map. I have the pathnodes, the spawner with correct kvps, and the zone with correct kvps. Here are a couple screenshots of the KVPs and the map itself. Thanks in advance for any help!

http://imgur.com/a/dTRnQ
8 years ago
Loading ...