or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - suckafoola

Ill try redoing the steps one more time and I'll let you know what happens

Update: Okay I redid everything and everything works now! 16 isn't that great, still hear some static in the background, but it's not as bad as 8 bit. Don't know what I did wrong the first time around with 16 bit, but I got it to work at least :)

Thanks a bunch
9 years ago
exactly like that
9 years ago
So then what does it require?
9 years ago
Ahh I see. The custom WaW map "Leviathan" has those and it looks dope. Do you know if it's a hard process to use in a map?
9 years ago
Hey so using the code to raise the volume worked :) but when I tried making the audio 16 bit in audacity to fix the static problem, the song won't even play anymore in the menu. So what now?
9 years ago
I'll definitely try that as soon as i can, thank you!
9 years ago
Not sure if I worded that right, but basically zombies aren't getting their heads blown off when I shoot them in the head. Sometimes even when there's insta kill it doesn't always take their heads off. How do I fix it do their heads pop off?
9 years ago
Howbdo I make it so a message appears on screen and a sound plays when a player enters an area?
9 years ago
Also, there's some static noise in the background. As I said before, the original file is loud and it sounds clean so I'm not sure why this is happening. Any suggestions for that as well?
9 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,file,platform,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,,isbig
music_mainmenu,music_mainmenu\garbar_loop.wav,,,0.6,0.6,,,,,,,music,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,looping,,all_sp,,,,,,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,
9 years ago
Ive followed each step perfectly to use a custom song for the main menu, and it worked, but it sounds very low. The original file itself is actually pretty loud, but when i listen to it through  the game's menu, it's low. Ive done obvious things like check the sound settings and whatnot but no dice. Any suggestions?
9 years ago
Let's say I want to change the firing sound of the Colt M1911. How would I go about doing that?
9 years ago
Like those in call of the dead. Any help is appreciated
9 years ago
Loading ...