or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - seanathan

i added some more now, enjoy
U DA GOAT BRUH
8 years ago
I cant figure out how to open pap and ending anymore... I tried nading and c4ing the bookshelf and plenty of other things but the hidden door wont open.
8 years ago
there are guns from other cods  ???
I said MORE guns
8 years ago
Can you add in more guns from differrnt cods? Im getting sick of waw guns exept ppsh. Btw im doing this on tablet and i had no idea you could post comments on mobile  :lol:
8 years ago
If your making a new map soon, can you make it so that the divinium, the bank points, and the weapon you stored all return into the next map so that you can still get your weapon, extra points, and powerups from diviniums that you earned in this map? that would be really cool!
8 years ago
I made it to round 40 on this map, beat it, got vampire, 50 divinium( ikr) and maxed out my bank. my favorite zomies map of alltime and now I can try v 1.2 for more fun  :) :) :)
8 years ago
I was playing this in solo, so my experience wasn't as good as it could have been. I did run into a few problems that really affected my gameplay...
  • Zombies would attack me in Zombify mode and I would go down
  • I would clip into objects in the spawn area by jumping and then the zombies would proceed to smack me with laughter
  • My divinium didn't save so each game I would have 0
  • Sometimes the Mystery Box would never spawn
  • I wasn't able to grab certain custom perks
If you were to fix these problems, then this map would be great!  :accepted:
You have to find all the power locations to be sure that you get all the perks working...
8 years ago
there is an easter egg to unlock a buyable ending however im not dropping any hints  :nyan:
ok  :-X and Nice wonder weapon too! it is a mix of the jest gun, paralyser, magnetron, ppsh, and drakon all in 1!

Double Post Merge: February 01, 2016, 11:52:03 pm
OMG love this map soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I just made it to round 23, put upgraded scar in locker, andput 100k in bank.  :nyan: :rainbow: I also have 15 liquid divinium! so amazing! Your best map EVARRRR( sorry I luv this map so much)
8 years ago
Great map! made it to round 18!(not that impressive) I cant figure out how to build the buildable and yes I tried digging and I dug hundreds of times but could not find any parts for it. Is their an ending or a buyable ending of some sort? Overall Great map apart from a few bugs.  ;)
8 years ago
I also figured out that if you stand in the lava the map restarts if you die in it...
8 years ago
In coop when your in zombify mode, if the player(s) your playing with go down, the game ends.  :-\
8 years ago
Looks good will play now!! Seriously it looks good and ima try it out!
8 years ago
is their jug besides in wunderfizz?
8 years ago
The pap in this map is trash. I upgraded uzi and rpk and there was no difference!  :kidding:
8 years ago
Loading ...