or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - seanathan

Tbh, I like that you removed the gobblegums. Sorry if you liked them but, to me it removed the whole classic experience of zombies. :P
yeah it did for me to
8 years ago
You still making Spongebob?
8 years ago
It's been a long time since I have seen bamskaters perks used lol
8 years ago

perks my change when ga,e starts like SoE but i dont know about that yet
can you make this sentence more clear please  :lol:
8 years ago
Still very good stuff you're doing mate . Hope this don't get cancelled.
If this does, I am going to be very sad  :'( But I doubt it because he put so much effort in this
8 years ago
Not very thankful eh? want to see something new, make your own map.

Lol, I love your reason for naming it "Kri". Keep it up, this map doesn't look bad imo :) Can't wait to check it out, downloading now. Thanks for the new release!
I was actually thinking about making one this summer...
8 years ago
God Frikin waw guns? I waited a week for a new map to release and I get a map with waw garbage? ugh
8 years ago
is there a perk limit?
Yep, a 4 perk limit
8 years ago
I made it to round 12, R.I.P But seriously, if you added all these things like no perk limit, wall weapons, doors, and clipping for the zombies, this could be a fantastic map. Also is there pap?
8 years ago
Should I make this a bo1 style map with the odd differences such as: Bo2 perks (only in wonder fizz) and 2 or 3 bo2 weapons
Yeah that sounds really cool! BO1 zombies was my favorite!(apart from custom zombs).
8 years ago
Please tell me you didn't drop this map.
I think that he is either taking a break or finishing it up and keeping it secret, probably.
8 years ago
I would give this a 32 out of 40 if it weren't for the stupid bugs
8 years ago
You still working on this? Very intrigued by what I've seen so far and can't wait to play it.
8 years ago
First time :pffft:

I've been using the phone to be on UGX since I became an active member on UGX, My misspelling comes from typing on the hurry, as if I'm on the train etc. Yao Ming
Yao Ming is the Chinese God if you ask me
8 years ago
I made it to round 18 I guess, but I still can't figure out pap
8 years ago
Loading ...