or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Scobalula

Anyone know how to get infinite warfare weapon models? wraith doesn't seem to find them all :/

Since AW they load models in/out when needed so they might not be loaded (though they should show up only they will export a default model).

Models in IW are also majority of the time named completely different to what they are in-game, i.e. Auger == Minilmg iirc for xmodels or anims (anims and xmodels are named different), Hornet/Kendall == G18, Ravage and other spas gun are named spas, etc.
7 years ago
can you make the gewer43 or the kar98k in the map please

plz do dis and thx
7 years ago
Rigs are different, you'll need to download a conversion rig from somewhere. :P
7 years ago
Nah he said on his post it wasnt intended for beginners so its for people who have a little knowledge of porting but i have no idea. i have no experience with maya or any other tools required to port a weapon.

In case you haven't realized (since you're saying "he") I made the tutorial, just because you can't comprehend a basic tutorial, doesn't mean I didn't explain anything.
7 years ago
Ive already watched the bo3 video 3 times but he doesnt really explain anything. plus he said the tut was intended for beginners

Could you elaborate a little on this? I assume you meant non-beginners, as if it was intended for beginners anyone could follow it.
7 years ago
This will show you how to do "Dual Render" scopes in Bo3 (or well as good as you're going to get it). It can also work for Optics like the Tracker Sights, etc.

7 years ago
mine is a period and i still cant fix this PLEASE HELP! lol

Paste your scz and shit here, there's probably some else wrong, this only fixes it if the comma is the cause.
7 years ago
Yes it does, you should revise your tutorial before crapping on people's stuff.

It's not even your stuff, it's Treyarch, it's just you ported it shitty, don't call it "your" stuff.

And the tutorial was intended for T4, having Bo1 and Lower in the title is because 75% of the tutorial works with the other CoDs (the anims and models), the texture combining is certainly required for WaW as it has no PBR at all, but I will revise the description to tell people that parts of the tutorial are T4 Specific.

The tutorial is fine, when it comes to attempting to use PBR materials in a non-PBR environment there really isn't any wrong way because no matter it will never look correct tbh, it's just a matter of getting it good as possible, which I feel, especially for n00bys who have little experience, overlaying images is a decent alternative, if you have a better way perfect, but keep it your self, instead of sparking an argument here. I would like to you see you use the images that are pure black and the ones that use metal directly in WaW (since that's the game the tutorial is directly intended for).

If you had a problem with a specific part of my tutorial you should have taken it to PM instead of add that comment to spark an argument which tbh I actually wouldn't expect any less of you BeamSP.
7 years ago
Scobalula - Re-UV tool from Modme, tutorial for BO3 weapons, unfortunately mixing the color map and spec maps was a joke, so I did the right thing and did color map for color map and spec map for spec map. And gloss maps as roughness. Also making my life hard.

You're right, it is a joke, like that shotgun which looks like total dogshit because Bo1 does not support PBR textures that Bo3 uses.
7 years ago
Press ESC (think it's that) or failing that go to:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
%localappdata%\Activision\CoDWaW

and find the cfg and either delete it or find Xbox setting for UGX Mod in it.
7 years ago
Thanks Socbalula, When I'm next on my PC I'll be happy to use your method of getting ghosts sounds I tried getting ghosts sound through Tom BMX's tool but there were loads of sounds it gave me just like sound 1 sound 2 and so on so I would of had to click on each sound and listen to them one by one and I wasn't gonna do that. Thanks for ypur methods much appreciated I'll try and sort this gun out next time I'm on my PC thanks for your help 👍😃

The reason Toms tool and Wraith do not show names is because those are streamed sounds with no names, weapons sounds which are loaded are stored in the fast files (.FF)

NP. :D
7 years ago
The models look shiny, are you applying the correct settings and textures? It should have a color map, normal, specular and cosine, you can also play around with the gloss range, instead of setting it to just metal. :D

The weapons sounds for the Vepr sound recorded in-game, I'd recommend using my tool to extract these sounds from Ghosts:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15698.msg153313.html#msg153313

You're doing good tho. bro, just a few adjustments. :)
7 years ago
I do not see any custom guns and also found many bugs like teleporting back in a horde of zombies.
Although it's a blast from the past there are way better maps out there.

Map was released back in 2011, ripping assets wasn't a thing, pretty sure when I played it had CoD 4 guns too..
7 years ago
Loading ...