Date Registered: 30 September 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
isammyxd's Groups
isammyxd's Contact & Social Links
Hello All I have decided to port Ghosts VEPR & BO2's M60 and I would like to release them for mappers to use enjoy and please give feedback if there is any thing wrong with these let me know.

Here is the M60: Youtube video to see weapon: https://youtu.be/jkR65KqHSCo

Here is the Vepr: Youtube video to see weapon: https://youtu.be/hr5fzQsxL2s

VEPR has been updated I have now obtained official Ghosts fire sounds thanks to Scobalula Awesome tool for extracting Ghosts sounds and naming them so I could get the sound I needed and wanted Thanks Scobalula.  :)

VEPR Download:
M60 Download:
Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 04:10:03 pm by isammyxd
broken avatar :(
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
The models look shiny, are you applying the correct settings and textures? It should have a color map, normal, specular and cosine, you can also play around with the gloss range, instead of setting it to just metal. :D

The weapons sounds for the Vepr sound recorded in-game, I'd recommend using my tool to extract these sounds from Ghosts:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15698.msg153313.html#msg153313

You're doing good tho. bro, just a few adjustments. :)
Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 09:26:18 pm by Scobalula
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
isammyxd's Groups
Thanks Socbalula, When I'm next on my PC I'll be happy to use your method of getting ghosts sounds I tried getting ghosts sound through Tom BMX's tool but there were loads of sounds it gave me just like sound 1 sound 2 and so on so I would of had to click on each sound and listen to them one by one and I wasn't gonna do that. Thanks for ypur methods much appreciated I'll try and sort this gun out next time I'm on my PC thanks for your help 👍😃
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Thanks Socbalula, When I'm next on my PC I'll be happy to use your method of getting ghosts sounds I tried getting ghosts sound through Tom BMX's tool but there were loads of sounds it gave me just like sound 1 sound 2 and so on so I would of had to click on each sound and listen to them one by one and I wasn't gonna do that. Thanks for ypur methods much appreciated I'll try and sort this gun out next time I'm on my PC thanks for your help 👍😃

The reason Toms tool and Wraith do not show names is because those are streamed sounds with no names, weapons sounds which are loaded are stored in the fast files (.FF)

NP. :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
isammyxd's Groups
Socbalula I have now updated this Topic thanks for helping me out  :) :nyan: