or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RBRT

Downloading, thanks for your efforts and for Mega link.
Btw put a link on your profile or something where people -including me- can easily find all maps created by you. Collingwood was good I'm saying. Still playing that one sometimes

CPH *is good, but that's Chroma's map...  :please:
9 years ago
Haven't played the updated version, but I really love this remake. It's one of those classics where you can do whatever you want and always have fun. Love the weapons too. Great job guys!  :)
9 years ago
I was asking the question, cos I was thinking if it would be too easy to have 3 wonderweapons in map. This is setup atm with wonderweapons:

Ray Gun Mark 2: Can be obtained through box, other peoples will have harder time after that to get their own, if someone has one
Thundergun: Can be obtained through box, only one person can have it (This is one I was thinking about, if it was too much)
Scavenger: Obtained through almost end of EE. Maybe can be obtained through box. Was also thinking if someone has it and they died, they cant get it back
Sliquifier: Obtained through buildable bench, one part will be obtained through EE. Cant get from box. If dropped, then players cant get it anymore

If someone can help me with how I can make it, so if the gun is lost after dead, then they can get it from box, like in Die Rise with Sliquifier. I tried it once, but it broke EE, so if someone can help, then that would be appreciated :)

That sounds very reasonable. It would be awesome to see the sliquifier work properly as in BO2 to allow everyone the chance of obtaining it.
9 years ago
Isnt there already a map called "bunker"?

"The Bunker" I believe. It featured the staffs and the Cosmic Silverback as the boss. Great map hurt by alot of bugs.
9 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

Here is a updated picture for you guys!  ;)

Looking nice Cowman  :D
9 years ago
Proportions are a bit off for kino, but it's still one hell of a fun map.

Great job  :)

I would definitely suggest new weapons for either an update or your next map.
9 years ago
What is the elemental ammo for? I've been searching the map for a while and can't find anything

Im not 100% sure, but you can use it to buy upgraded PP ammo. It probably has something to do with the Gun name color.
9 years ago
Get rekt'd, kids  :troll:
Got nothing to share atm, except maybe this:

That works  :rainbow:
9 years ago
It's not

I'm an idiot. Didn't check which thread I was responding to  :-[
9 years ago
I was fine until I found out it was 3 hit jugg   :-[
9 years ago
 ;D ;D

Nice one Hitman!

Any juicy photos to share?
9 years ago
New fast rendered screenshots of one of the maps recently created :)

gif: http://gyazo.com/373a976020492e26e031e6617c7ed75b

:rainbow:  :rainbow:

Looks beautiful, glad to see such a great update!
9 years ago
NKGC-thing is probably not happening. I myself prefer to work with these guys without strick plans  :)
Yesterday was successful day in ideas point of view and we got so much planned out. Next update will tell about these ideas, but no big reveals  ;)

Good to see you're involved Hitman; the epicness of this map just got more epic. Can't wait to play the map  :)

Keep it up guys and break the Nuketown curse!  :D
9 years ago
Can anbody tell me wheres pack a punch on this map  ?

Take the lunar lander. The first time you do it should take you to pap. Otherwise, ride it a few times.

There's also a bank up with pap that can be very useful, as the interest rate is +150% every five minutes  :troll:
9 years ago
Loading ...