or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RBRT

So. Many. Doors.  :lol:

Great map regardless. I loved the weapons and the large map size. The C4 was fun to use  :troll:
9 years ago
Because i that would make the map easy if i added a pap :P

Oh... I didn't expect that. I never saw it as that, I view PaP as a way to either have more fun with awesome weapons (ex. Dead Ship) or to get a little help completing a difficult map (also Dead Ship).

I think (and this is just my humble opinion) that for your map, PaP could be an awesome addition because it would allow a player not to get points faster (because PaP really does the opposite), but to get to live a little longer and really get to know the map, not just one room. Your map is excellent, with a tight layout and little room for training. However, that mean that players don't really get to explore and try out new areas.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if you add PaP, it'll give players the option to stick around and try out alot more weapons rather than just go for the ending. And this coupled with an enlargement of the Staminup room would allow players to actually feel the need to get staminup and give them more options.
9 years ago

Things change or fix in v1.1

• Mw2 Fal has less ammo not 160 anymore now 80 left due to open power
  • The pathnoding should be fix
  • Added a little bit of detail in some parts of the map
  • Zombies climbing up the stairs bug where they would fall off should be fix.
  • Anything else people said should be fix as well

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :)

Awesome cowmann, I can't wait, especially for the detail  :rainbow: . I'm going to get a few more playthroughs with the OP FAL  :troll:

Also a question because I'm curious: why isn't there a PaP machine on this map?
9 years ago
I was amazed at how simple yet fun the map is. I was slightly disheartened to learn that you didn't have to break out of a glass container in the beginning  :poker:

The only thing I would say is that Solo Quick Revive isn't working. I got lucky and was able to escape, but my entire hoard was  surrounding me when I was down.

Other than that, Great map!
9 years ago
" they are captured in some kind of containers and surrounded by factory-staff which seems to have grown rabid."
"- non-casual way to get out of the first room(s)"

:rainbow:  :accepted:

Downloading now
9 years ago
I'm looking forward to playing it. Somehow I think completing it on round 10 is going to be impossible.  :poker:
9 years ago
lol ya those were the brutus anims, they dont really work with the normal zombie models, it kinda stretches their arms but thats it :P

I thought they looked familiar.  :)

Did you also use that anim on the Engineer in CPH?

I went through it on co-op, and 20000 seemed to be alittle low for the ending. Also the lack of a pack-a-punch was kind of dissapointing.

I think it depends on what strategy you use. Hitting the box is in the long run a bad idea because the guns run out of ammo quickly, but at the same time it's hard to get ammo for wall weapons when you have the sprinters coming at you. I do agree though; once you get the hang of the map, 20000 is way too low.  :-\

The PaP not being there there wasn't too bad because the weapons do drop the zombies (I still want it though  :rainbow: )
9 years ago
i take it u use unlimited ammo.....
No I don't. My strategy is to get the FnFal and then hold up in the Staminup room. In this run I also grabbed the MP443, which I used to soften up zombs. I grabbed the M1927 after unlocking the door.

I don't even know how to get unlimited ammo.
9 years ago
:o  < Is all i can say me and my friends and the beta testers said a 35000k ending was too much and the map was to hard for that.  But i will take note of the bugs you found i am sure that it should be fix in next update but good job. :)

Thanks man. Looking forward to the update.
9 years ago
Just did a speed run:

I agree with DamianoTBM: the sprinters do have a weird animation that makes them seem larger than the other zombies when they're running at you.

I also found another pathing issue near the back wall of the staminup room and one by the stairs (a zombie was in a continuous loop of falling down the stairs then running back up until I shot him).

Still a spectacular map, and I can't wait for the next version.  8)
9 years ago
Great map. It stands up well to CPH, and it proved to be harder because of the tight interior and lack of training rooms. The weapons sounded great (MP412 sounded a bit week, but the reload sound was spot on).

The only thing I found was  that the zombies didn't like the room in front of the Trench Gun debris. I personally didn't like the sprinter's speed; I nearly shit myself when I first saw one coming at me.

Also, the FAL was really OP for $600  ;)
9 years ago
"The Map" is unchecked, and it wont allow me to check it.
10 years ago
I had just finished my map, and all i had left to do was put in lighting, reflection probes, and doors. I created my first doors, put in the script_struct and the trigger. I did everything according to ZK's tut. When i was done, i noticed that the lines connecting the trigger and script were on the wrong door. I checked, and found that both doors had the exact same values for everything, but i had only been working on the first door. Then i clicked on a wall and saw that it too had the same values as the doors. I had saved after i finished the door, so i closed out of radiant and then restarted it. I loaded up my map, only to find that there was nothing there. The textures bar showed all of my textures in use, but there was nothing on the 2D or 3D interfaces.

Please help.
10 years ago
Loading ...