or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RBRT

Great Update sedozz. Thank you for providing that new features list. There's one thing though: We're not in May anymore. So you might want to change the date of your update.
9 years ago
It needs even more. This map is easily one of the best maps I played, EVER!!!

Very True, But I respect Lord's opinions. Just not his math   ;)
9 years ago
Great review, but you gave it a 32 instead of a 33...
9 years ago
Looks great stevie! Even though you said you haven't worked on it that much, it's quite impressive. Keep it up, and of course take your time.  ;) It's hilarious to see people get restless.  :D
9 years ago
OK good idea. I will wait another month for AW DLC to drop on PC and then a few more weeks to try and get decent ports. ;)

Why not wait until BO3 and get ports of those zombies? Heck, you could even get the weapons while you're at it.  :rainbow:

That would only be another 7 months. Thats's not that bad.  :troll:
9 years ago
Still Waiting For Oil Rig......  :troll:

9 years ago
Nice new update Dual. Keep it up  :D
9 years ago
Hey Cowman, Congrats on the map making it to the manager and getting your mapper status. Nice work  :D
9 years ago
but burning alive is fun  :cute:

It's what made the original Town such a wonderful little town: zombies, burning flesh, and lava pits everywhere  :troll:
9 years ago
Well people may not have been crazy about it on COTD, but it was a unanimous hit on Tranzit....right guys? :alone:

Don't worry stevie, I'm sure Vonderhaar loves it, seeing as he's obviously the one that put it in...  :poker:

I personally agree with Hitman and keeping the creepy fog. The easter egg sounds interesting.
9 years ago
Ok, Did it just happen once on 2 walkers, or was it happening with fresh spawners and actually disrupting the rounds at all?

I didn't really run zombs in that area, so  I don't know unfortunately. Once I get home I can test it out if you want me too.

I was going to play it anyway  :D
9 years ago
Can you expand on that PHD issue? Ive tried spending rounds there, buying the perk etc and am unable to recreate any issues near it... I might go and add a couple more mags to a few double PAP guns

And a buyable ending is in the works :)

EDIT: Buyable ending ADDED :D I don't really like them, but if the community does, Ill add one :)

A couple more issues like broken co op need fixing then ill release v1.1

I didn't buy the perk. I simply went up to it to check it out. When I came back down and ran past my two walkers, they didn't even look at me but continued up to phd.
9 years ago
Great map.  :) I'm still on my first playthrough, but I love it. The detail is amazing the atmosphere is great, and the weapons feel like they could pop some heads  8)

Double PaP could be a bit more powered up or at least more bullets than right now, as I find myself running out of ammo (at least for the AK74U, where you only got two extra mags) way too quickly. Also could there be a way to make the double pap sound different? I think that would make the weapon feel more satisfying.

Only bug I've found is the pathing in the warehouse, where the zombies seem to like strolling up the stairs to phd before realizing I'm fresh brains.  :lol:

Edit: Only other things I would add are that you cant shoot through window boards and that you can't buy ammo for double pap'ed weapons off the wall.

Like I said, Great map, keep it up   :D
9 years ago
Great map. You make sure that anyone playing has to like getting up close with the zombies, but after the first few rounds it opened up and got a bit less frantic. That is of course until you see that jugg is on a crane. Once i braved the jump (and almost fell off  >:() I found the soul box in my way...  :accepted:

The weapons felt a little flat, but the PaP really made the difference. It's too bad that the buyable ending wasn't the heli, but maybe for your next awesome map  :D

Great work and keep the awesomeness coming.   8)
9 years ago
well no one reply's to my serious comments soo.. ya know
That's because you don't have any.

(Image removed from quote.)
#Confirmed
Awesome to see dedicated controller support. Keep it up, and please don't let this Nuketown succumb to the curse  ;)
9 years ago
Loading ...