broken avatar :(

PerryMaster115

Pull the trigger and turn the world to dust!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group

Forum Stats

More Stats
Date Registered
March 25, 2015, 03:43:00 pm
Last Active
November 05, 2019, 09:35:31 pm

Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
November 20, 2019, 09:51:01 pm

Contact & Social Links

PerryM99
Well I got the golden space suit, whoo. Still didn't get the buyable ending, but honestly that's probably not essential, I guess.
541 days ago
Thanks for downloading, There is a buyable ending, its on a room after you beat the easteregg. Plus, have you done the golden space suit easteregg?

Oh, I see! No, I haven't got tha...
542 days ago
So, I went in this expecting another boxmap with like one window and no custom weapons or items. As I was playing, I was expecting another long boxmap with no training spots and idiotic pricings. What I got was..well, a corridor and boxmap put together, but a very enjoyable map with a lot of trainin...
544 days ago
see, that's the thing, Poe's Law. A satire of an extreme is often no different then an actual extreme. I understand this is all supposed to be a big joke (or at least I HOPE it is...), but this is all South Park levels of bad taste, though in this case with none of the wit that makes that ...
584 days ago
Yay, I love it when great maps with a lot of time put into them are ruined by invincible bosses and the worst Pack-a-Punch room I've ever fucking seen since Ascension! I don't care if it's part of the Easter Egg and whatever, having a boss that won't die, is fast and kills you as...
648 days ago
Yeah it is pretty tight, a little like Verruckt, tried to balance that out with a putting a bunch of wonder weapons in the map.

That's sort of like putting a plaster on a burn wound. I d...
651 days ago

Signature

"Short, Controlled Bursts. Unless someone's trying to eat you. Then hold that trigger 'till it goes click!"

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...