or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - P0rkRoyalz

i never posted on the other w.i.p but this looks really good, a lot of detail and work has been put into this, nice job. also
i believe i did port weapons for you, correct me if im wrong though
porter: nickst98
11 years ago
If you haven't got some one to help you out yet I would recommend giving animating a go for yourself  you can check out some of toms videos on his YouTube channel, it's actually really easy when you give it a go and get the hang of it which is pretty much straight away. if not I might be able to help. Just send me a pm or something if you want :)
11 years ago
Haha thanks  :D well that's a good thing for the first gun I'm animating :lol:
11 years ago
did you animate those moving things on the side yourself?

Edit: you might wanna reduce how much you tilted the gun as it doesn't look like it would fire even close to the crosshair.
Yeah I did it my self and also About the tilting thing I realized that and need to edit it. I could nealry say these are alpha animations they are okay I guess but I need to redo them
11 years ago
sorry for the crap quality its only a preview so i guess its okay
Just thought i'd show some progress on the baby gun's animations. I still need to make the reload animation and the ads animation and fix the pullout and putaway animations then it should be good to go.
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
11 years ago
Do you mean the bullet goes through it? Maybe if you could just a 30 second video or something around that so when can see what's going on :)
11 years ago
Just a random thought if it can't create the process maybe your not running the programs (converter and asset manager) as admin or maybe if you accidentally skipped one or 2 exes when installing the mod tools and didn't set them to run as windows xp sp3, hope this helps
11 years ago
Update :D but i need to fix some issues with the yellow hazmat zombies ill update when i have them working correctly  when im done with the new zombies from bo2 for ash ill post a video of some in game action ;) Also a BIG thankyou to Tom_Bmx for his new model exporter lime   :rainbow:
11 years ago
UPDATE!
Finished UV mapping the barrel rack model from black ops, looks pretty sweet now that its finished
A bit of an update of one of the area's, one section of the laboratory will be more detailed when its finished.
And lastly I finished UV mapping the baby gun! i was a bit busy this week and was doing other things as well including the above images, now i have to rig this beast and then animate it :'(

11 years ago
in game i have the sickle with the ballistic knife and the sickle on its own but when its in game it blends even though the material is set to "replace" in in asset manager obviously i ripped it from black ops because its not in the mod tools for black ops but is there something i missed/didnt do in maya before exporting the model?
thanks in advanced
11 years ago
 :o im guessing you havent played shangri-la?? its the wonder weapon in shangri-la the 31-79 JGb215
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Dr4VoMe9A
11 years ago
That model looks fucking epic... did you make it yourself? I look forward to seeing it in-game after you animate it and add some viewmodel effects :D
no way i made that model :please: i wouldve been at it for days :P but i ripped it from blops and uv mapped most of it in about a days time or something around that  ;D
11 years ago
wow, who wouldve thought that you would actually chew through 2tb of data, i know alot of people still download maps ect but didnt think that it would end up being that much  ???
11 years ago
hehehe :D kinda the reason i havent updated this thread in a while and because ive been busy helping other people, its nearly finished couldnt wait to completely finish it but the only parts i have left to do are: the section next to the dragon where the little arms animate in game, the magazine and the wierd scope bracket looking thing above where it says 31-79 JGb215 on the side of the gun. Dont flame about how its possible or impossible and that its too complicated i have thought it through and if i didnt think it was possible you wouldnt be looking at this or reading this right now so im hoping this will be in nazi_zombie_ash by the release of ash.

11 years ago
Loading ...