or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - P0rkRoyalz

thankyou! worked perfectly
12 years ago
can anyone help me with my sound alias (mostly the firing sounds) and my reloading sounds ect for my l96a1, there are sounds playing when i reload but they are the wrong sounds..... i've gotten minigun sounds to work in the minigun sound alias but i need a bit of help with this one anyhelp would be sweet thanks.  :)
12 years ago
so did it work?
not yet i havent figured out the problem yet and i need a bit of help from paragalor, when i do ill make a post about it easier for everyone else :)
12 years ago
thanks for that I had no idea where to start, if I need some help I'll let you know
12 years ago
ive ported the ballistic knife from black ops (its about half way complete) but i have no idea how or if its even possible to create the ballistic knife projectile blade pickupable from walls, ground zombies ect if that makes sense i can shoot it but i dont know how i could do that and also how could i make it so when i buy the bowie knife it appears in my hand with the ballistic knife like it does in black ops when i buy the bowie knife and "knife" it completely ignores the ballistic knife and knifes with the bowie knife like it would if it were a gun, any help would be appreciated
thankyou
12 years ago
Loading ...