or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - omgitsbothscarab

Are you talking about editing script_brushmodel kvps or just moving all the brush's together at the same time, when you say "change something"? Here's a post about grouping your script_brushmodels and for moving all you brushes together you could create a prefab of them and then just move that around...?
I was talking about moving them, and I guess I could try that. Thanks for the KvP thing, though; I actually want them to all move separately (making a breakable wall barrier for zombies to spawn), and I never thought about ungrouping them.
10 years ago
It's getting really annoying to manually select every little brush when I need to change something, so I was wondering if there's a way that I can basically make them all into one brush. I know you can with faces/terrain patches, but is it possible with the brushes themselves? :poker:
10 years ago
I'd like to see how long it takes for the BO1 playerbase to be higher than AW's.
10 years ago
Every time I see 115 anywhere (my ammo count, real-life places, the time, etc.) I feel the need to shout ZOMBIES CONFIRMED IN (wherever I see the number).
10 years ago
Just for future reference, you'll have to do that for any textures that have transparency (blood spills, glass, hair on character models, etc.) :)
10 years ago
this is a beautiful thing
like trem
only beautifullier

Double Post Merge: October 08, 2014, 02:31:46 am
Is the option to select the "Main Menu Button" box purposely disabled, or am I just stupid?
10 years ago
Chroma said something about that errors. Please read before you post.
i did read it, i just felt it was necessary to add :D
10 years ago
napalm zombie was last zombie on map
napalm zombie got stuck in tunnel
napalm zombie was crushed by train that i was on
napalm zombie caused error
napalm zombie broke map

both is sad

Spoiler: click to open...
All stances (standing and crouching) disallowed for linked player
10 years ago
Looks pretty nice so far. Can't wait to see how it will turn out :D
10 years ago
this thread is beautiful happy birthday
10 years ago
I stopped reading when I saw the word dubstep
10 years ago
Thanks for playing my map :D And Yes, the CZ75 is already in the box  :troll:. I'll upload the next version to other sites. Mega is really fast for me but not for people in other countries.

Lukkie1998
I never saw it in there... probably because I kept it the whole game :troll:
One thing you should add is a playsound("pa_buzz"); to the script for the button, it took me awhile to figure out what I had opened :poker:
10 years ago
lukkie read forum rules pls mega is not appr0ved thx

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2014, 11:02:45 pm
Good first map, very laggy for some reason though :(
The thing with The Unlocker was pretty clever, but I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to someone who traded the pistol in :P Just a suggestion: I'd put the CZ in the box.
Made it to round 20 but then I decided to suicide ^o^
10 years ago
That was just an example, not a very good one at that. I meant if it's more than one perk, how would I save it.

Thank you, Pwn! :D
10 years ago
Loading ...