or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NaviLlicious

Untested Template

Code Snippet
Plaintext
run_zombie_check()
{
zombies = getaiarray("axis");
array_thread(zombies,::dist_check);
}

dist_check()
{
max_dist_for_respawn = 2000;
too_far_away = false;
all_players = GetPlayers();
while(1)
{
for(i = 0; i < all_players.size; i++)
{
zombie_distance = Distance(all_players[i].origin, self.origin);
if( zombie_distance >= max_dist_for_respawn)
{
too_far_away = true;
}
else
{
too_far_away = false;
break;
}
}
if(too_far_away == true)
{
self dodamage((self.health * 100), self.origin);
//level.zombie_total++; //May not work when the round_spawning function in zombiemode.gsc has finished it's while flow
//Could try making a seperate spawn script to spawn a zombie before killing this one which would keep the wave alive.
}
wait(1);
}
}
Sorry for the late reply, tried this script but when I get really far from the zombies they don't die/respawn
10 years ago
After downloading all the IWD's and updated patch when I buy Electric Cherry It still buys It twice and puts two shaders for cherry up
10 years ago
The way I went about this with zombie train is:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
zombies = getaispeciesarray("axis");

for (i = 0; i < zombies.size; i++)
{

zombies[i] dodamage( zombies[i].health + 666, zombies[i].origin );
playsoundatposition( "nuked", zombies[i].origin );
}

What this does is kill of any remaining zombies.  I used a trigger mult...  It will end the round and start the next one.

Hope this helps!  :P
Thanks, you said you used a trigger mult for It? I tried putting a trig multiple In and It keeps the zombies from spawning until It's activated this Is how I put It In
Code Snippet
Plaintext
{
trigger = getent ( "axisdamage", "targetname" );
zombies = getaispeciesarray("axis");
   trigger waittill ("trigger");
for (i = 0; i < zombies.size; i++)
{

zombies[i] dodamage( zombies[i].health + 666, zombies[i].origin );
playsoundatposition( "nuked", zombies[i].origin );
}
}
10 years ago
So how would I apply that to the zombies and how would I edit how far the player can go before the zombie starts taking damage?
10 years ago
Get the axis(zombie) array and do the function dodamage(); on them.
Which .gsc would axis(zombie) be under?
10 years ago
Was wondering how I would make the zombies respawn when a player walks to far away from the zombies like on Mob of the Dead, I have an elevator and a teleporter setup but when the player uses one of them It puts them In an area the zombies can't get to unless they respawn
10 years ago
I got It working now actually I checked the files and made sure they were just like the tutorial and they were so I deleted them and redid all that stuff and It works now thanks for the help guys
10 years ago
also your model might go over the actual limit (which is about 15k)
My models were perk bottles, the mark 2, and a mystery box

Post Merge: May 12, 2014, 12:19:36 am
Update the tool to the latest version here:

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Maya_2012-2014_Xmodel_and_Xanim_Export_Tool
I did and I still get the error
10 years ago
I have been trying to port some models and I get everything done up to the point where I gotta convert the model In asset manager then I get an error "model has one or more surfaces which exceed TRI_VERT_RATIO aborting..." for every model I have attempted so far I have been getting this error, I am using maya 2012 with the CoD 5 tool
10 years ago
Alright since I added this everything works fine but when electric cherry Is bought a duplicate of the shader appears, I deleted all the IWD's that came In the file and the patch.ff and put all your stuff back In my mod folder again to see If that would fix It but I am still having that problem
10 years ago
do you have the maps/_zombiemode_dogs file? it will be under Raw/maps if you do go to your mod builder in launcher close to the top of the little script it should say "//Zombie Mode Stuff
include,zombiemode
include,zombiemode_dogs"
if it doesnt say the dogs part add it and compile

11 years ago
try making a new mod then build it after that copy everything on the map you have now and paste it into the new mod and see if the mapname_patch is still a .map
11 years ago
found it thanks i will give it a try now

Post Merge: August 06, 2013, 11:38:51 am
changed the line to match the name of the alias and still no dice
11 years ago
so i need to go to my mods/sp/weapon name and change the sound from there as well?
11 years ago
it converted and i put it in the map but when i shoot the colt theres no sound
11 years ago
Loading ...