Forum Profile

Profile Link
Real name
Bob James
Country
gb
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 04:24:46 am
[code=cpp]function location_display_text()
{
    hint_hud = NewClientHudElem(self);
    hint_hud.fontScale = 2;
    hint_hud.alignX = "left";
    hint_hud.alignY = "top";
    hint_hud.horzAlign = "left";
    hint_hud.vertAlign = "...
4 years ago
Hello, does anyone know how to add HUD elements through script in my BO1 custom zombies map? I want to add some text into the top right corner but I'm not sure how to go about it. Thanks.
4 years ago
Thanks, it worked but there is still a problem. The third person models of the characters are not working and are made up of grey blocks, and this is for all of the characters. Do you know a fix for this? Thanks

Double Post Merge: August 07, 2019, 04:34:29 pm[/b...
5 years ago
Hello. I was wondering how I would be able to get the different characters’ viewhands in my Black Ops custom map, so like in Kino Der Toten, Nikolai has different viewhands from Richtofen. Right now in my map, the viewhands are always Dempsey’s hands but the character doesn’t match them. ...
5 years ago
So I bought Black Ops 1 from Steam so I could do modding for it and after, I got the DLCs as well. But for some reason I keep getting errors about the DLC perks and their models/images. For example, when I add PhD in Radiant, the perk machine model is not there, but I can still buy it and the p...
5 years ago
I tried to do that by editing the root/raw/maps _zombiemode.gsc, but in game it does not change anything. Am I supposed to add the edited version of _zombiemode.gsc to my mod’s folder just like in WAW?
5 years ago
Loading ...