June 20, 2022, 02:05:28 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
cr
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 07:35:48 am

Contact & Social Links

As the title says, I am having an issue with Black Ops 3 crashing / closing inmediatly when I press F on PAP on some custom weapons, I made sure that the non-upgraded and upgraded version of those weapons were correctly written on the .zone and .csv files, so I am wondering if anyone has like a theo...
3 years ago
To give some context... I am working on a custom map on World at War... however I took the decision to move it over to Black Ops 1, I downloaded the game, and the mod tools from Steam, then I downloaded "game_mod" to excecute the mods then I downloaded the "Linkermod" and the &qu...
4 years ago
Thanks... I managed to solve the problem... what I did was... I grabbed one of those 2 files that you previously mencioned, and changed the name for default.cfg and put them into the folder "english" which is under "raw" and left it on the root, but since my game i...
4 years ago
As like the title says... I am having trouble solving the problem that default.cfg is missing, I installed the Mod Tools from Steam, and I did run the setup.bat and runed Launcher as admin, I converted everything, however when I am compíling the mod, the map, this error shows up, that default.cfg i...
4 years ago
I think there is something in the map your compiler couldn't handle.
If you see an error red marked please post it here and maybe I can help you.
I was later looking somewhere I found this video 
[u...
5 years ago
[code]CoD2Map v1.1 (c) 2002 Id Software Inc. / Infinity Ward
---- cod2map ----
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\bin/main
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War...
5 years ago
Loading ...