or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lukkie1998

Welcome!!! Enjoy your stay at UGX 8)

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
i had the same problem and my solution i just gave you worked. so try it please and let me know.

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
copy the same xmodels in your WAWROOT\raw\xmodel\ folder, but rename them the same as the launcher error names them, so iewmodel.... and orldmodel.... Restart launcher and compile, this should work.

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
Didn't work either. I probably screwed something up in the files then. I'll return later when it has been fixed.

Post Merge: July 25, 2014, 10:12:30 pm
I'm still struggling to figure out how to get it to work, so I've decided to screen shot the errors related to the weapon and post them here.

(Image removed from quote.)
Your picture is messed up, can't see anything ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Lukkie1998

Post Merge: July 25, 2014, 10:51:40 pm
Nevermind about the picture, the link worked. As i already said, there is a problem with your gun viewmodel and worldmodel. Check the name of the models in rawxmodels and make sure you copy them right into the weaponfile. As of what i can see, it's only missing the first letter (V and W).

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
Doesn't Launcher give you any other errors? I've seen it somewhere, when he didn't set the viewmodel and worldmodel correctly.

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
credits list? i dont see one
Maybe play the map before you say anything. Not many people got credit, but the people WHO got credit (and who deserved it (everyone who helped me lol)) are mentioned in-game. There is a list on the wall.

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
Welcome. Enjoy your visits at UGX!

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
after updating every time I open the program it pops up a box that says "0" and I have to click ok before it opens :P
I was just going to say that  ;D
Glad it's fixed

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
Good, thanks Trem!

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
I think I remember seeing that BO1 doesn't even use ADS Zoom FoV the same way WaW does, so there was no way for me to get the info correctly - could you take a look and tell me what exactly the BO1 setting is that should be brought to ADS Zoom FOV for WaW?

It is mentioned in the weaponfile 3 times:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
adsZoomFov1\50\adsZoomFov2\50\adsZoomFov3\50\
So it always uses the same FOV 3 times, but they are still the same.

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
I'm sorry to answer on this topic again, but i found a bug which really annoys me.
When I grab a BO1 weaponfile - open it in the WeaponsEditor - press the "convert to cod5" button it converts everything fine. The only problem is, that the ADS Zoom FOV doesn't carry over from the BO1 file to the converted one. The program doesn't recognise the ADS Zoom FOV in the weaponfile. Could you try to fix this trem?

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
Tom-BMX has a tool to convert animations to .TANIMS and it is also possible to convert BO1 animations to WAW animations. The tool can be downloaded by clicking here.
You just drag-and-drop the BO1 animations (multiple files at once possible) into the program, and press the "convert" button (It's next to the "Drop files to load" square). The old BO1 animations will be overwriten by the converted WAW ones.

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
you can just get the files out of main just search throught the .iwd files :)
But it will still be BO1 weaponfile, which means it won't work in WAW. You still have to convert it using the UGX WeaponEditor++ or take some stuff out manually (don't recommend this).

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
Tehbozak, welcome! Have fun and enjoy your stay at UGX!

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
The AK47 was never in zombies until MoTD... AK74u perhaps?
The OP never said it has to be zombie weapons. He only mentioned BO :please:

Lukkie1998
10 years ago
Loading ...