or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - lolelel12334

HELP¡¡ I CANT FIND SAVE/QUIT IN THE UGX SETTINGS

lol i have to find a fix for that

Have you clicked weapon bob/sway? If you did, either reinstall the map or just give up on life and wait for another update  :D

Double Post Merge: May 07, 2017, 01:20:05 pm
you might want to add some more detail to make it look less like a no skill box map.
also add some barriers

Planning on changing the textures to fit my shitty web series, by that i mean the map will just have solid colors.
I'm also planning on adding more obstacles to the map to make it a bit harder.
7 years ago
Map was a total waste of my time, get good scrub. Zotchnaught warriors unite! Got eem +1

yes

Double Post Merge: May 03, 2017, 09:49:53 am

yes i know

its shitty, but it is my first map AND a joke map for my shitty web series.
7 years ago
damn mooddyy you made me think someone finally gave me an answer  :D
7 years ago
why the double post? they look identical and you could just edit the post if it was something worth changing

Just now noticed the double post.

Double Post Merge: May 02, 2017, 10:32:21 am
I played and I saw some little bugs but there fixable. the Zombie don't die after their head gets shot off IDK if that's how its supposed to be but if so ok. the sniper change the fov even when you make keep fov when ads. and a lot of texture bugs lol.
fun map I love how you have a lot of guns! don't understand the hacker from moon tho cause there are no doors the box is pretty high the one next to jug. well, i hope my list of issues help I also have pictures and I'm willing to show! thanks for the map it was fun!

I dont know why the zombies dont die when their head gets shot off, and the guns come from ugx mod 1.1.
Like I said, though, I will update the map to not have ugx mod 1.1, but i will have many custom weapons once i learn how to model, rig, and animate.

I'm pretty sure in the ugx mod options, you can choose to enable to maintain the fov when in ads.

Thanks for your opinion, though!  :)
7 years ago
Behold, my slightly unfinished and crappy zombies map!
There really isnt anything to say about my map, but all I can say I am done with mapping this mod.

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

T4M POSSIBLY REQUIRED
UGX DOWNLOAD (wont be updated anymore)
NON UGX DOWNLOAD (will be updated with more features)
TO BE ADDED

TO DO LIST
---------------
Panzer Soldat
More perks
3-4th floor
less space
custom player model
custom voice over lines
Radios
easter egg song
custom game over song
custom round change song
Much more obstacles.
and much MUCH more
-----------------------------
update log and shit
-----------------------------
New download for non-UGX version of hallway of hell

credits
--------
The UGX team - Making UGX mod standalone
--------
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for shitty content and more info in this map
7 years ago
I want to change the voices in my ugx mod 1.1 map, if I cant, how can I disable voices?

PS: is there any way to change player models? if so, what is your recommended program for modeling, and what do I have to do when modeling player models?
7 years ago
Have you tried making another map, using the custom .map file option, going to map_source, and opening the .map file used by the map with the rain? That's all I know.
7 years ago
In radiant, add a trigger_hurt, and in the kvps of the trigger_hurt object, add dmg|1000, if that doesnt work, try increasing the value of dmg.
7 years ago
I'm trying to make a radio to hint where the goal of the map is, and I'm also trying to make an easter egg song.
btw you may would want to tell me how to make a sound alias.
i dont know anything about sound aliases  ;D
7 years ago
Hope everything turns out perfectly for you... Nothing is for me  :D
Just trying to make 2 radios in my map.  :P
7 years ago
Is there a power switch added to the map? If not, use Sniperbolt's tutorial power switch prefab.
7 years ago
Did you use the mod helper? If so, did you use the _resources file and drag the extracted contents to both your game and your map?
7 years ago
After 10,000 of errors, I've finally managed to play my map with no errors, but when I try to add radios, I just get a red box, I am trying to load the model by right clicking, misc, and model. I try to get my models by raw/xmodels.
7 years ago
My steam is le moob man.
7 years ago
Loading ...