or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - lolelel12334

Is there any script_structures involving the risers?
7 years ago
Is your WaW purchased or pirated?
7 years ago
I've been trying to make a sandwich box map (just a box map with more than 1 layer), for a while now, but upon porting my map to GCZ, I keep getting errors, then I fix them, but I found 1 error that i couldnt manage to fix.
7 years ago
I really want to add the chainsaw from ghosts to my map but i dont know how. BTW I also want to know how to add sound aliases.
7 years ago
I dunno what to add to my map, and I dont know if this topic is in the right place or not.

I'm planning on adding ported weapons from multiple games, a custom game over song, an ee song, ambience, fog, detail, and etc. What I need to know is how I can port weapons, make sound aliases, and how to add fog. Thanks mates.
7 years ago
Im getting them from the launcher. When I get to, Ill give you the error log.
7 years ago
What do I name the alias? I'm getting many errors involving the name.
7 years ago
How do we enable the dog wave music, and how do I enable custom dog rounds like a Bluntstuffy's panzer soldat spawning at a certain round with no zombies spawning?
7 years ago
Make a new text document to what ever you want and save it as a .csv

I know, but what do I have to do with the .csv file? What do I have to add to it?
7 years ago
https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3751.0

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2235.msg21943#msg21943

Next time, properly search for a solution in case someone in the past has had a similar query :)

Thanks, but here's the stupid thing. I don't know how to make a sound alias.
7 years ago
I have a perk idea named Stabbin' Dew, but I don't know how to do it.
What this perk does is when the knife is used, up to 10 zombies will instantly be killed, but the effect lasts until round 25, the knife animation is also sped up 2 times, and there is a cooldown for all effects for 10 seconds.
I'm using UGX mod 1.1. I'm also too impatient for UGX messages, so please add me on steam.
7 years ago
Loading ...