or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - lilrifa

This is very good for the health. :gusta:
Added some more colours!
8 years ago
I would like to present to you a mod that I have been working on for about a day. I plan to add a variety of gamemodes. So far I have completed the base of Kill Confirmed; However, I may modify certain parts of the functionality later on. This mod will be playable on every Black Ops Zombies map through the usage of common_zombie_patch.ff

Kill Confirmed:
Spoiler: click to open...

The Kill Confirmed gamemode will have every fifth Zombie killed in the playable area drop a Dog Tag. These tags can be different colours and will be worth different amounts according to their colour. The default will be yellow worth one point. Red are worth five, and more may be added.
8 years ago
What tags did you select upon export?
8 years ago
Excellent Tutorial, Harry :D
8 years ago
UZI
PM63
SPECTRE
STONER
FN-FAL
Well, most of those are already present, due to it being a gun mod for bo1 lmao
8 years ago
MW3 and BO2 guns are all fairly common. I haven't seen many MW2 guns though, and they're my favourite MP guns!
Love the TMP, already ported the MW2 M4 :D

8 years ago
I'm going to be working on a new mod soon, and I'd like to include weapons that aren't in every single map. of course I will have some of my favourites, regardless of their popularity among the community. So, as simple as the title, what guns are in only a few custom maps? (Normal weapons only, not wonder weapons. Also, weapons that are from games that we have access to the xanims from, MW2, MW3, BO2)
8 years ago
Maybe some sort of pac-man style game? I should really get back into homebrew development tbh.
8 years ago
KN-44 and the Vesper
8 years ago
Wow. Thanks for releasing these, JBird! +1
8 years ago
Nice function. +1
8 years ago
Loading ...