or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - lilrifa

Edit: Almost 3 months old pic, but fuck it, best one of me that is somewhat up to date

Lies! The real Hitman is shown here:

8 years ago
Ech. He says 39-71 JGB 215 instead of 31-79 JGB 215
8 years ago

This is from around Christmastime.
8 years ago
My favourite Call of Duty campaign was that of Call of Duty: Finest Hour. Not only was it my first Call of Duty, but it introduced me to WW2 in a very fun way at a young age.
8 years ago
CoD 4 guns
WAW PPSh (This is a sin to be in a map for me)
Custom Perks (Especially ones with machines made from brushes and shaders done on Paint)
Custom animated guns that look sucky
Bad state times in weaponfiles
Bad weaponfiles in general
Wrong weapon sounds,
Wrong weapons stats,
Overpowered or underpowered weapons,
"Ugly" PaP camos,
Camos on non-paped guns,
ZK maps,
WaW weapon bobbing
8 years ago
Might actually use the WaW tools now, thanks to this :D
8 years ago
Should really post my new setup, moved houses so it's in a new place.
8 years ago
Alright, so I've been thinking about doing some tutorials on GSC. If there is enough interest, I will do some.
8 years ago
Can someone make this mod locked down beause I don't think this guy is ever going to finish this mod. :'(
Oh,  I'm still working on it. For the past few months I've been perfecting a bunch of weapons and scripting some pretty cool stuff. Sorry for the delay.
8 years ago
only thing that screwed me is this :
Code Snippet
Plaintext
array.length // Javascript 
array.size // GSC
Same here, Harry. Took time to get used to array.size. I tried to loop through an array and it did not go well.

Double Post Merge: January 23, 2016, 02:01:34 am
If however, you do wish to learn different languages in the future, I'd recommend to start with something other than GSC. My advice would be to learn C#
C# and Java, which I learned at the same time, were my first languages. Definitely good to know when using GSC, helped me out a lot, anyway.
8 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

yes guys im back to work ... just got my pc working again. and sorry ... shortly after my brother passed away last year, my and my now ex fiancée broke it off after a 3 year engagement and 11 yrs together so I kinda fucked off for a bit.....
I'm really sorry to hear about that, but congrats on coming back.
8 years ago
Right, so the material is a scrolling one. Never knew, always assumed it was animation moving it, lol
I thought it was an anim too
8 years ago
Loading ...