or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - LIGHTNING

a box map but with awesome weapons, thats cool
3 years ago
thanks for playing it I hope it happened there :D
yea ure very welcome :D
3 years ago
Nice map man
3 years ago
Just want to extract some animations. But would bo2 think im running a cheat and throw a ban?

Things didn't go well for this guy's buddy and made me hesitant to attempt: https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/9/1457328392098267848/?l=italian
if ure worried bout that then u should  download a new  tool called greyhound that extracts models and anims, so u wont get a false vac ban from it and also for wraith its like kind of outdated
3 years ago
I was just wondering? Can a person use the ugx scipt placer to help makeing  call duty waw maps  use for muliplayer dm,td,ctf,sd,dom or is only good for makeing zombie maps.
Well it's mostly used for making zombie maps and idk if it works to make mp maps
3 years ago
Im not trying to download the modtools, im wanting to get the patch, and their juke box

Double Post Merge: July 11, 2021, 08:03:25 am

I can download now, i just used a diff browser, thanks for replying tho
yea ure very welcome
3 years ago
Does anyone know why i cannot download anything from: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/

When i click a download link it open a new tab then closes straight away but doesnt download any thing :/
did u try downloading it from the mega links ?
3 years ago
I have a mods foider and I can say I'm having this issue as well. After running R4.exe, it says that it has finished installing, but after going to the folder, nothing is there. Re-running the installer asks if I would like to complete the installation, but again does nothing.
well u can redownload it again and this time try the second link on mega, so it will work again
3 years ago

after loading the renaissance mod and then selecting "Zombies" , it says the servers are down.

someone tell how to fix this because i really wanna try  this mod out
try to restart ur game again and make sure that u have the game on steam for it to work

3 years ago
map looks pretty awsome but it keeps crashing my game... yes i have t4m installed and my textures are all on low could someone pls help me out?
try to verify ur cod waw game files on steam, maybe that will fix the problem
3 years ago
Rats
3 years ago
whenever i try to launch a game in the mod my screen turns black and the game crashes. Anybody got a fix?
u need to download t4m and lower the texture quality in the texture settings for this map to work
3 years ago
Whenever I load a map I get an error message saying the script: "maps\_zombiemode_weapons_" could not be found.
How do I fix this?
the mod only works for the original normal default maps and it doesnt work for custom maps if ure trying to do that and also try to verify ur cod bo1 game files on steam, maybe that will fix the problem
3 years ago
Hi! I've managed to install UGX mod standalone. Im on Arch Linux. Can i download official maps without UGX Map Manager ? And is ther a repo where i can build it ?
i dont think u can download the official ugx maps without using the ugx map manager to download those specific kinds of maps that r not on the website to download them on, not sure tho, cuz they have no links for it and only available on the map manager
3 years ago
yea ure very welcome :D
3 years ago
Loading ...