Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 06:45:09 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
So in my map I have some ported weapons I ported from other cods, I've got the sounds and anims working and stuff like that but the only problem is when I'm playing with someone else. If either of us has a ported weapon and we're shooting it, we hear it as if we have that weapon ourse...
7 years ago
Black Ops 1 has no crawl animations, it uses same system as WaW (hide weapon).
so..... do I just leave the crawl animations in the .bulletweapon file blank?
7 years ago
So I'm currently working on the enfield from bo1 and I'm not sure what to do about crawling animations. I use wraith to rip everything but there's no animation for crawling for any gun.....

Any idea where I can find it or what to do? I searched up crawl in wraith and found...
7 years ago
Finally found the problem.....

SO when exporting the non ads animations, I use the most recent conversion rig from Collie and I would do everything correctly until it actually comes to selecting what to export....

Turns out it was exporting everything under tag_view instead of...
7 years ago
try redoing the ads_up amd ads_down animations with tag_view+tag_ads instead
Tried it; no result. I've already ported in multiple guns but for some reason I just can't get the scar to w...
7 years ago
So I'm working on porting the scar-h from bo2 and I've got most of the animations cleared but I just cant get the ads animations to work....... 
I selected tag_torso and tag_view and exported the ads animation but it just doesn't aim down the sights.... just gives me a zoom...
7 years ago
Loading ...