or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JiffyNoodles

looks good mate!!!
10 years ago
same here, i am more than willing to be a beta tester.  :rainbow:
10 years ago
would you be able to put a release date in or is it uncertain when you will be finished?
10 years ago
sounds like fun!!
10 years ago
well, exciting would be better than boring. But, i have an idea, have a TROLL PPSH-41 on the wall (but have another one a a different location or make it so you find it in a room with a buy-able galil or LSAT after completing the easter egg) that would definitely work perfectly.
Cheers
JiffyNoodles.
10 years ago
Well, if you could release this one first please, because this looks pretty good. then, i would love it if you made another map. I would definitely beta test that map for you when you get it going.
Hope to see elementary released soon
cheers
Josh
10 years ago
Keep up the good effort mate, the map looks insane as well as the fact that yo have added all version of the BG (blundergat). Hope to see more from you mate
cheers
JiffyNoodles
10 years ago
Watch dogs is so good, at least you have legitimate excuse for not doing it:) And i agree with you, i HATE it when i spend 5000 points to PAP and nothing happens apart from Name and damage change and, for the FAL, a fire rate increase. if only more people were like you with the ported guns. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your map and can't wait for it to be done.
cheers
JiffyNoodles
10 years ago
Just wondering, how much is left on this map because those screenshots are looking amazing!!
Also, do all guns have the PAP camo because when i play custom zombies on most maps, the custom ported guns don't have a camo at all.
If you please tell me that would be greatly appreciated
Cheers
JiffyNoodles
10 years ago
Thx :)

Post Merge: May 30, 2014, 06:18:41 pm
The executioner has the same fire sound
It should be out by August
And thx man :)

Anytime :)  :nyan:
10 years ago
Idk if offthewall wants to send the script

Post Merge: May 28, 2014, 04:58:29 pm
Thx man :D
Ya I added the executioner because I haven't seen any custom maps with it yet
And release date... Idk yet
Probs around the summer

Does the executioner have to correct firing sound, because when i played bridge, the executioner in that map had the double-barrelled shotgun (WaW) firing sound. So would that be between June & August for a release?
Can't wait for it mate
keep up the good effort
JiffyNoodles.
10 years ago
Great map mate, looking forward to the final product! Also i can't believe you were able incorporate the under-barrel shotty and 'nade launcher for the M16 and AUG. Keep it up and can't wait for the finished map
cheers
JiffyNoodles
 :rainbow: :nyan: :troll:
10 years ago
I didn't think that a beta was out yet... :P
10 years ago
this map looks insane!!! This is one of the only maps that i have seen that has the executioner in it (which is amazing in zombies BTW), also how far is this map away from finishing? (just curious about it, is all)  :rainbow:
10 years ago
don't give up!!! I am pretty sure that many people in this forum (myself included) would definitely play this map!!!
keep at it JJ, I have faith in you ;D :nyan:
10 years ago
Loading ...