or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jei9363

when Im content with the flow and gameplay, i dedicate a whole day just to detail. Also I would expect more houses, but there'll be more map
11 years ago
Also jel I would suggest editing the _zombiemode_weapons.gsc to lower the ammo price of the M9 Beretta. Apparently I forgot to change it after copy/pasting a different line, which resulted in the ammo price being 2000. This was the first map I've seen which utilizes the M9 wall prefab, otherwise I would have known sooner :D

Also before release, you may want to edit the Gun Game settings to be similar to what Chaos did to Zebba Farms - it worked nicely and I wish I had configured it similarly before v1.0.3's release - ugxm_user_settings.gsc.

yeah I was wondering what was up with that, thanks to the Beta I got a nice long list of stuff to fix. Ill definitely work on your input here and from the email
11 years ago
its not gunna be like that in the real version
11 years ago
1. Ill make it clearer in the next version but for now the clue is : netting

2. The tornado didn't make it into the Beta

3. its even more awesome when you kill them while theyre on it

4. MOTD had two UZIs
11 years ago
fool.  :P

Post Merge: August 01, 2013, 06:07:50 pm
day at the beach
11 years ago
gonna check it out shortly, can anyone play with me?

Post Merge: August 01, 2013, 04:59:27 pm
urrr i know its a beta but surely even betas should let you get on the map? i try solo, starts loading then i get an error - can not join a game in progress
anyone else getting that, i havent tested coop as ive no-one to play with

what crazy way of loading the map did you try?

Post Merge: August 01, 2013, 05:06:07 pm
just press singleplayer
11 years ago
the zombiekilla6, you weren't on the list..?

also if you didnt recieve the beta, I got a 1 hour delay on being able to send message, please provide another form of contact if you want it now. I will check your profile for other means of sending the link
11 years ago
If you did not recieve the BETA and your on the list, please contact me.
11 years ago
currently uploading to DropBox
11 years ago
I know I can fix it but yeah, this beta's mostly for the flow of the map, and some other custom features
11 years ago
lol 15:37 here now, hanging in their lol, really excited about this map, differing weather, water spouts, UGX mod

sorry man the water spout's pissing me right off right now, so Im not sure if ill get it in in time. for some reason the fx stops as soon as you look at it, but sometimes it works perfectly. but yeah be excited!

Post Merge: August 01, 2013, 02:52:31 pm
also i added a feature to ziplines that should be really awesome
11 years ago
OPEN BETA SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!

ANY FURTHER BETA TESTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS I CONTACT THEM INDIVIDUALLY

Beta links will be sent to qualifying participants 12:00 EST August 1st, further instructions will be included in the personal message. A lot of work has been done since recent WIP postings, so there are bound to be some glitches, lets come together and make this one solid zombies map!
:D

11 years ago
does the weather change in this map, looks like it does

no but it could!

Post Merge: July 28, 2013, 07:12:48 pm
This town was never meant for life, we built it up with the intention of burning it down.

WIP Teaser 1

Post Merge: July 28, 2013, 07:30:00 pm
11 years ago
2 spots left for Beta! please read description for details!

Be careful what you believe

Not all Zip-Lines are the same, some may require additional power
11 years ago
Loading ...