or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jei9363

"Is the grass greener?"

11 years ago
new pictures and Easter Egg Achievements
11 years ago
People listed for beta will receive an exclusive Beta Link in their UGX inbox August 1st 12:00 EST
11 years ago
The rules for beta participation have been updated, please read the top of the topic!
11 years ago
That's too bad  :P I was thinking a month or 2?
11 years ago
nice well Ill hope to have the map ready before it comes out so it'll be one of the first UGX Mod 1.1 experiences. Also a bunch of other features! like water tornadoes  ;D
11 years ago
does UGX wait til they've released a map with UGX mod 1.1, to release the mod to the public? or will they just update comosea ? I would like this map to be one of the first featuring the 1.1 mod
11 years ago
I never really played Nuke Town zombies.. What was so wrong with it that shouldn't be seen in this map?
11 years ago
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

This map features UGX Mod v1.0.3! For a full list of features, click here.

This town was never meant for life, we built it up with the intention of burning it down.

WIP trailer 2 [Gameplay]
WIP Teaser 1
11 years ago
What i think you should've done is keep the original baseball field map, and added the new weps, perks in, and while it would be very lousy to just keep the map and add new things in, it would've worked better. On a side note, there are a few glitches i've noticed, if you have the DM or wunderwaffe and go down then get revived, you keep it, if you trade one of them in for a box weapon you get 3 weapons, mule kick for free, and also an idea, add the Waffle to the box please, or fix A summer's Breeze, as no offence its not a WW, all it does is make the zombies invisible leading to your death, hell i thought the air was killing me, turned out it was an invisible zombie, please fix

I dont know how that glitch came about or how I let it slide through, I will most likely be applying the ugx mod to this map
11 years ago
sorry man, been tied down with school.. I'm dedicating a good block of time to this thursday
11 years ago
yeah I dont like working with weapons, I only did it as there's pressure to have BO weapons in your map, I may just stick with the UGX mod from now on
11 years ago
its just that things like not being able to but mp40 ammo, really sounds like some messed up lag issue, there is no syntactical reason for that
11 years ago
theres a possibility the map ran without successfully loading the script files, thus using stock files. Try running it again and tell me if the errors persist. Also how was your connection?
11 years ago
Loading ...