or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jakob9696

omg it's awesome, thanks for sharing!  :rainbow: :rainbow:
8 years ago
the translates are about half of what they should be on his move - you need to double them

think tag_origin - translate X if memory serves
i'm noob in maya could you explain me what to do step by step, please?
8 years ago
you need "harrybo21_perks_give_perk" function which is in harrybo21's  _zombiemode_perks.gsc...
i use his perks then when i added his mysterybox to my map i didn't have this problem.
try adding harrybo21's perks pack to your map  ;)
8 years ago
i'm scripting motd Brutus boss :
I exported all needed anims from bo2 and i fixed their J_mainroot position but in game run animation is too slow, how i can make it faster ?
here there is a video which show my problem:

8 years ago
thanks Madgaz, good job ;)

How i can edit textures to make the "model on" version?
8 years ago
Thank you all ! i fixed it  ;)
8 years ago
I'm trying to make upgraded viewmodel of acidgat and blundergat, but when i tried to convert the acidgat i get the following error in AssMan:

how i can fix it?
8 years ago
thank you all :)
8 years ago
and this is "why" you rarely see people fuck with ai anims

they are all offset wrong when you first port them, need to adjust them all

j_mainroot is "always" in the floor and needs bringing up in maya
Could you explain me step by step what to do in Maya please ?
8 years ago
i'm working on a banana colada script and i'm adding some slip xanim from bo1 and bo2 but after exported
a tanim and converted in xanim using AssMan, in game if i play a xanim on a zombie it seems that its origin is in a wrong position during this animation.
if the problem was my script i tested it with waw xanim but they worked then it can't be.
here there is a video that show my problem:

In AssMan :

In maya:

please help me ,i'm just learning to work with anims and i don't know which is the solution to my problem
8 years ago
the mod you shouldn't be using you mean...

The download was put up for people to "test" to make sure I got rid of a crash...

Remove it
i won't use it in my mod, i used it in a test map....
However i'll use only your perks mod for my future maps  (i'll credit you)
I won't use any of your stuff without your permission.
8 years ago
I highly stress the underlined point here, most of the time when people try "fx fix" tutorials, the reason they dont work is because they do not delete the files from "appdata"

another example is mine and nates IWDs that come with our packs, if you used 4.01 for example, then upgraded to 4.0.3 - you would have two IWDs, one with each version number - which will cause conflictions as you do not know "which one" the game is loading the resources from

i've the same problem with your bo2 mod: i deleted the mod folder in appdata, removed ( commented ) a lot of fx in zombiemode, dlc3 and nazi_zombie_mapname.csv and removed waw weapons but 400fx error is still here...  :-\

how many fx are in your mod?
8 years ago
i will watch them thanks you all  :)
8 years ago
I think i did a mistake  :D where is the problem?
8 years ago
first select the mesh, then select the joint you want to bind the mesh to. Then in the menu got to: skin - bind skin - smooth bind
I don't see in the menu the option "skin" - have i to load some plugin?
- Edit -
I found it
8 years ago
Loading ...